Thread: Help!!! i'm in the CL quarter finals

Help!!! i'm in the CL quarter finals

So i played 1-0 at home against a slightly stronger opponent. But he had 3 supporters with him. If they watch the next match as well, he will have a huge advantage in possession. And im expecting him to go out guns blazing. he used 4-5-1 flat, and switched to 4-2-2 hex.
    Any tips on what to do?

The random is strong with this one
    Didn't help much

Quote Originally Posted by Drafn View Post
    So i played 1-0 at home against a slightly stronger opponent. But he had 3 supporters with him. If they watch the next match as well, he will have a huge advantage in possession. And im expecting him to go out guns blazing. he used 4-5-1 flat, and switched to 4-2-2 hex.
    Any tips on what to do?
    There is a number missing on the second formation. Try to play smart and read your oponent's game. If u see he is using the wings, try to block them, if you feel like playing with a stronger middle, then do so...

Just give the correct orders depending on how you want to hit him (attacking, defensive, counter, etc..).
    Try to find his weak point and hit from there. Don't forget to put the max win bonus for your players.

I generally play full offense when I play as guest as the most goals in an away match can get you qualified for the next round, even if he scores one goal more than you, but again that's just me. The decision is yours...

It's supposed to say 4-2-2-2 hex
    I try the full attack, im expecting him to score, so i will need the away goal(s)
    Thanx for the helpful answer