Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Barca FC

Thread: Counter for 2DC-DML/DMC/DMR-2MC-AMC-2ST????

Counter for 2DC-DML/DMC/DMR-2MC-AMC-2ST????

Have you encountered it? The opponent is 0.4 points stronger. I usually play 3N-1-3W-1-2 or 3N-1-2-2(AML-AMR)-2. I'm thinking to choose the second one, with attacking, mixed, both flanks, hard. Don't hesitate to jump in if you have any suggestions :-)Thanks!

Rookie
    From what I see, you always have advantage from his illegal formation. You can treat it as 3-2(DML/DMR)-2n-1-2, if that the case, I will go with diamond (4-1-2-1-2). It's not a good idea to use AML/AMR when your opponents have their DMR/DML. After all, your choice my friend, good luck.
    Bielkiers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    From what I see, you always have advantage from his illegal formation. You can treat it as 3-2(DML/DMR)-2n-1-2, if that the case, I will go with diamond (4-1-2-1-2). It's not a good idea to use AML/AMR when your opponents have their DMR/DML. After all, your choice my friend, good luck.
    Thanks! In the end he used the diamond and I lost trying 3N-1-2-2(AML-AMR)-2 Diamond becomes a little bit of a nightmare to me

Rookie
    Sorry about your result. I remember about 6-7 seasons ago, I used 3N-5-2V against diamond (league opponent) at home. My team was better than his team in term of rating, GD, etc. He was up 0-2 until I switched to 4-5-1V, I managed to score a goal and almost tie a knot but missed couple opportunities. He got me in that first match 1-2. Some how, my 3-5-2V wasn't match to his diamond. The return game, I won 0-1 on his home turf by using 4-5-1V.

Here is a funny part. Last season, he was in my league table again. Don't mention the first away match because he used different formation. However, the second match at my stadium. His formation was diamond, so of course, I used 4-5-1V, I thought I can get a win out from it, but I was wrong. He was up again 0-1, until I changed my formation to 3-5-2V after halftime, then I scored a goal at 86' to tie the game up.

You see, sometimes, your opponents' order will put you in check...eventual, you use a right formation to counter. So, plan B always come in handy. Why don't you try 4-5-1V? Red arrow on ST, and AML/AMR, it may work for your team.

Your result may be vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Barca FC View Post
    Sorry about your result. I remember about 6-7 seasons ago, I used 3N-5-2V against diamond (league opponent) at home. My team was better than his team in term of rating, GD, etc. He was up 0-2 until I switched to 4-5-1V, I managed to score a goal and almost tie a knot but missed couple opportunities. He got me in that first match 1-2. Some how, my 3-5-2V wasn't match to his diamond. The return game, I won 0-1 on his home turf by using 4-5-1V.

Here is a funny part. Last season, he was in my league table again. Don't mention the first away match because he used different formation. However, the second match at my stadium. His formation was diamond, so of course, I used 4-5-1V, I thought I can get a win out from it, but I was wrong. He was up again 0-1, until I changed my formation to 3-5-2V after halftime, then I scored a goal at 86' to tie the game up.

You see, sometimes, your opponents' order will put you in check...eventual, you use a right formation to counter. So, plan B always come in handy. Why don't you try 4-5-1V? Red arrow on ST, and AML/AMR, it may work for your team.

Your result may be vary.
    It's true, I am at the beginning, so my experience is just developing. The thing about 3-5-2V, in my case, is that my team doesn't have enough punch power, I don't have occasions even when I have some shots, less then with other tactics anyway. My AML/AMR doesn't exists and my strikers are easily blocked(altough they should outrun all the other team together by themselves :-) ). I managed to recover the defeat in the cup and I won 5-2 against ND with 3N-1-4-2, red on ML and MR, both flanks, attacking, whole pitch/own half and a striker with freekicks ability :-) Still a lot of experiments to do. Thanks for your feedback and shares! Good luck in this season and keep in touch! :-)

Rookie
    Awesome, it's really good to hear. The same to you, wish you all the best of luck in this season and many to come.