Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to counter?

I cant watch the mach, thats why i want to prepare everything now I hope it will be good.

Rookie
    i hope so too. as i said i cant guarantee anything ofcourse. but i would do it like that. ofcourse it sucks you cant watch the match so you cant put any changes into your formation or have 8% ball possesion extra. best thing just use ur diamond and hope it will be allright. you had good result in the first match using that tactic.

For your question i think the best solution is 4 5 1 FLAT, but again its weird formation soo im not 100% sure..

or even Narrow Diamond should be good vs that.

Rookie
    actually i was thinking about that. but i think its too defensive for me at this point. i lost first match 1-3 at home . so basically i need many goals and hope for the best. i was thinking also about 3-4-3 to take on his lone dc with 3 strikers. sure i make a goal, but im worried about his wings and i have to play 1 on 1 in defense, maybe can have a mc with blue arrow. but difficult choiche haha

Yeah thats sucks :s, If i was in your case i think i will go 3n-1-4-2 to chase the result.

Rookie
    thats a good idea mate. ofcourse be risky with one on one in defense and have only 1 mr to guard 3 right flank players. but i can make good use of the centre he left open! good thinking brother

I think you will beat him with that becouse his center is poor. You chase the result the risk is solution ahaha

Rookie
    hahaha yes thats true, we will see tomorrow i will let you know the result!

good luck tomorrow!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast