Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I Need To Beat A Team Playing A Modified 4-3-3 By At Least A Goal Margin Of 2

As pcmacdaniel said 4-1-2-1-2 should do the job I had a similar situation this week, lost the first match 4-1 using 4-1-4-1 and second leg I won 7-3 using 4-1-2-1-2 the opponent was stronger than my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Play 4141 and use your AMR at MR (unless he's already been tried there and is crap).
    I don't want to risk playing a player out of position; I have tried playing players out of position before and it does seem to affect my team's performance negatively.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I don't want to risk playing a player out of position; I have tried playing players out of position before and it does seem to affect my team's performance negatively.
    I ve Made good experience. I have my amr an Red arrow when He played on mr. He had the most assists. You can try it. Only one Player out of Position is no Problem.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    If construction is causing poor performance, I think it would have to be a bug (unintentional change in the programming code brought about my updating the game) since it doesn't make sense for nordeus to punish managers for spending (buying tokens).
    Yes, it might be unintentional, but it can no more be coincidences because I have observed this 3 times so far. The bad period starts after the construction is started and ends after the construction is complete, be it a 16-day construction or a 3-day construction. When I observe my team playing during these bad periods, it seems that my team is being 'blocked'. After a construction is complete, I can clearly see the 'release', and my team performs as it should again, winning convincingly against teams of lower quality.

I have put a thread concerning this in the bugs section, but no improvement so far.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-10-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Famous
    don't hesitate mate just use the best tactic: ND

i don't understand Daniel every time is forcing hard tackle, why? once tried in cup final got spitting achievment in 16th min (red card) cup has gone (4th lvl)... until that player doesn't even got yellow lol!
    edit: oooh and second trying was a disaster too! got bully achi
    NEVER EVER HARD tackle anymore!
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 07-10-2015 at 04:39 PM.

Maybe for Nordeus, hard tackling means spitting; maybe when they play football, they tackle their opponent with their mouth and their saliva.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Maybe for Nordeus, hard tackling means spitting; maybe when they play football, they tackle their opponent with their mouth and their saliva.
    I ve tried the Differents.
    Hard tackle : the Team will have more tacklings and you can increase the possession.

I ve founded out that I dont get more yellow card. There are only more fouls and the opponent get more freekicks. That is my Observation.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Quote Originally Posted by minz90 View Post
    I ve tried the Differents.
    Hard tackle : the Team will have more tacklings and you can increase the possession.

I ve founded out that I dont get more yellow card. There are only more fouls and the opponent get more freekicks. That is my Observation.
    It depends; this seem to vary. Some teams get more yellow cards while others might still get away without any yellow card. Maybe the players involved have a significant role to play in this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    don't hesitate mate just use the best tactic: ND

i don't understand Daniel every time is forcing hard tackle, why? once tried in cup final got spitting achievment in 16th min (red card) cup has gone (4th lvl)... until that player doesn't even got yellow lol!
    edit: oooh and second trying was a disaster too! got bully achi
    NEVER EVER HARD tackle anymore!
    Why hard tackle? Because my recommendations, like any other player are based upon my own experiences. I've used hard tackle in 99% of matches since level 1. I've won multiple championships to include triple crowns (levels 2, 9 and 13) so my system, although not perfect has been working well; so why change? Plus, I didn't get the bad habit or bully acheivements until level 9. Maybe my defenders have just been good at getting the ball instead of the player?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 07-10-2015 at 11:49 PM.

Results: my team lost the match 3-1 (5-1 on aggregate).
    Narrow diamond did not work. I changed the formation to 4-3-2W-1 in the second half, and my team managed to score one goal.
    The way the comments were going on, it seemed that the results for both legs were already decided before the matches started.
    I have decided that I will no longer buy tokens; it is not worth putting money in this game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast