Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By minz90

Thread: i'm asking some suggestion for 4-3-3

i'm asking some suggestion for 4-3-3

i'm fan of formation 4-3-3 and i don't know why isn't working since 2 month and i'm asking some suggestion orders for new version

level 25

ty

What new things have you done in this game during those two months?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Besmir Rossoneri View Post
    i'm fan of formation 4-3-3 and i don't know why isn't working since 2 month and i'm asking some suggestion orders for new version

level 25

ty
    There are some Different ways to play the 4-3-3
    Normal, middle, own half, Short or sometimes long, hard, zonal
    If u play short, u can use counter attacks.
    U dont need arrows.

In some games which i couldnd watch , i played normal, mixed, own half, long, hard, zonal and counter attack. Red arrow on middle st. Blue arrow on middle mc. I ve used it away. Very successful for me.

And of course you can press full pitch.
    Normal or attacking, Mixed or middle, Short, hard, zonal. Red on middle st and dl, dr. Sometimes the offside trap can Do a good Job, if dl and dr get Red arrows in this case.

Three players in Centre like 3 mc or 3 st will allow u to play mixed Focus, because the have a short way to the flanks. And sometimes you can Read, that a player is running on the flanks. By using mixed u will create some chances.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Is not a formation that "work" exactly... are the players, yeah maybe there are some formations that are more stable, but the key always are the players.
    I played in attacking + mixed passing + whole pitch + mixed focussed pasing + the offside and counters active, then I have a 2nd group of orders in case of emergency that are very defensive + long passing.

I was using this formation when I started and then I moved a ST/MC as a AMC because my sensaion is that can counter more formations and have less surprises. But thats my opinion.

As I did recently, I think you have to see what players fail and you have to try to go for others, take a look at the stats and try to see what positions to improve. Too do friendlies and try to see who's the man for fouls and corners, that helps a lot.