Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 4-1-3-2 how to play against it?

4-1-3-2 how to play against it?

I'm against a 4-1-3-2 in the cup.. I'm above him in terms of sher player quality.. yet the first match I got a 3-3 (and I was
    playing at home) while playing a 3-2w-3-2 against it...

His formation is basically

----ST------ST----
    ----MC-MC-MC----
    -------DMC------
    DL-DC----DC-DR

I'm Thinking of playing against it a 3-1-3-2w-1
    ---------ST----------
    ------------------AMR
    ML-MC-MC-MC-----
    --------DMC---------
    -----DC-DC-DC-----

But i'm not that sure (I do not have a AML to play on the left side)... Is this gonna be fine? What are your suggestions? Also what are the suggested tactics to use? What about arrows?

I was thinking red arrows for hte ML and AMR and blue arrows for the 3 DC...
    And again I was thinking Normal, on the 2 sides, own half, normal, mixed, zonal

I'm still a noob so suggestions are highly accepted..
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Apprentice
    4-5-1 v, 3-5-2 v, 4-2-3w-1 can do all a good Job. it s up to you! i dont know your Team or your Players. Select your best Players in a squad. please tell me your Formation that you wanna choose and i will help you with orders.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

well the game went on with the formation I chose above.. I discovered this forum too late >.< and I ended up with a 0-0 (and going out of the cup) guess it's all experience gained... BUT I have some new questions!! I'm up against one of those I'm fightning against for the spot 1...

My current team is this one... (and also this is the formation I set for tomorrow's match)
    4-1-3-2 how to play against it?-team.jpg

My enemy is this one
    4-1-3-2 how to play against it?-enemy-team.jpg
    which plays a 4-2(mc)-2-2

What do you suggest to play? Also how do you choose which formation/tactic/arrow usage is best?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Apprentice
    ah my last Cup Opponent used the 4-2-2-2. i beat him 7:1 at home by using 4-2-3w-1
    I alway Play it normal or attacking, mixed, full pitch, short, hard, zonal. red on aml and amr. <= this was successful against him
    sometimes only red on st. or only red on dl and dr (sometimes + offside trap)
    Pavol Cik and Buffs Mad like this.

My Team

uhmm it means DL DC DC DR - MC MC - AML AMC AMR - ST? right?

in that case I could have some issues... since I'm missing AML >.<" i'll try to get one.. suggestions on what to do in case I fail getting one?

Also.. I put blue arrows on the DCs since they seem to run everywhere and forget about defending.. is it worth it? or better skip it?
    Last edited by DarkStilgar; 07-11-2015 at 09:20 PM.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Apprentice
    right. if you dont get one, you can Play the current Formation.

i dont like blue arrows on defenders. in my opinion you dont Need it. maybe one on the middle dc. blue arrow on dc will stop dribbler but favors Long shots!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

My Team

ok removed blue arrows on everything but central DC.. didn't put in any kind of red arrows and used
    normal. mixed, full court, hard, short, zonal as tactics... hoping it works fine..

May I ask how you decide which formation to deploy and based on what? Sorry if I'm a bother but I'm trying to learn ^^"
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I won this formation with 4-1-2-1-2ND

My opponent was level 8 55.7Q, and me level 6 47.5Q.

Red arrows over DMC and AMC.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStilgar View Post
    ok removed blue arrows on everything but central DC.. didn't put in any kind of red arrows and used
    normal. mixed, full court, hard, short, zonal as tactics... hoping it works fine..

May I ask how you decide which formation to deploy and based on what? Sorry if I'm a bother but I'm trying to learn ^^"
    It Depends on my formations i like to play. 4-2-3-1, 4-5-1 v and 4-4-2. With Those formations i can beat all. I use one of them for a complete season. The key is to know how a formation work in all variations with orders.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

tcouldn't get myself a AML but the formation above worked realy well (won 0:4) thanks for the advices..

The key is to know how a formation work in all variations with orders.
    this is what i still have issues to understand.. guess it's a matter of time ^^"
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast