Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vs 3-5-2 v

Ok. I expect that his wingers will be shut out with the formation I gave you. I never tested such a formation, but on paper it looks ok and the orders are ok. There are better formations available but the positions made available by your players are limited. You need to get at least one more MC. No need to get one this season; wait for next season.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-19-2015 at 07:14 PM.

Have you already played? If not, during the match, if you see that things are not in your favor (you will notice that in the first 5-10 min; pressure will be always on your team), remove the red arrow on the DMC, substitute your AMC, and put MR is his place with a red arrow. Put passing focus on the flanks.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-20-2015 at 02:53 PM.

The problem is that your striker will be too isolated, but choices based on your squad is too limited. Playing with two strikers would have been better.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Have you already played? If not, during the match, if you see that things are not in your favor (you will notice that in the first 5-10 min; pressure will be always on your team), remove the red arrow on the DMC, substitute your AMC, and put MR is his place with a red arrow. Put passing focus on the flanks.
    Just finished:
    vs 3-5-2 v-screen-shot-2015-07-20-11.50.31-am.jpgvs 3-5-2 v-screen-shot-2015-07-20-11.50.08-am.jpgvs 3-5-2 v-screen-shot-2015-07-20-11.50.45-am.jpg

I took jin (amc) off just so he doesn't get 2nd yellow...

santana and arto are my MC's and my AMC scored, would narrow diamond possibly work for the away match? or just keep this line-up?

Also got the achievement for breaking 15 game unbeaten streak!!
    Last edited by muskrat; 07-20-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Don't use 4-4-2 N.D. Stick with the same formation (with the adjustments that I said before if required). If he changes to another formation, then may be you will need to make some changes.

I would like to say something else though. I don't like to help others beating their opponent when a significant match is involved because the opponent may have worked hard (and also may have invested a lot of money), and hence he may deserve to win the competition. I don't like things to be unfair. I have helped you to beat your opponent this time. Next time, you should work for it on your own.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-20-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks for posting the results. So, his wingers were shut off (which I expected).
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-20-2015 at 04:12 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Don't use 4-4-2 N.D. Stick with the same formation (with the adjustments that I said before if required). If he changes to another formation, then maybe you will need to make some changes.

I would like to say something else though. I don't like to help others beating their opponents when a significant match is involved because the opponent may have worked hard (and also invested a lot of money), and hence he may deserve to win this competition. I don't like things to be unfair. I have helped you to beat your opponent this time. Next time, you should work for it on your own.
    i understand. I wouldn't say he is all that better than me. idk, In the group stage of CL i went 5-0-1 22gf-5ga and he went 4-1-1 16gf-5ga

he was also changing his lineup/formation in grp stage though, but after grp stage he stop changing formation, makes me think maybe he built his team up and then maybe abandon it? He didn't show up to support in this game.

and his squad is only 14 deep, instead of 17, or 22...

Do something for me. Post your GK profile (private message if you want). I would like to see the distribution of his skill points.

Apprentice
    private message wouldn't let me post from computer, only link, and i don't feel like hosting it so i guess i'll reply here...

GK:

vs 3-5-2 v-screen-shot-2015-07-20-12.25.56-pm.jpg

the 2 unassigned are from the match, has 9 to go b4 a star, or 7 when i apply those 2 cones.

That Richards seems to be a very fast trainer. Has he been performing well on the pitch so far?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast