What do you suggest?

Upload a pic with the team statistics^^

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Upload a pic with the team statistics^^

Hei-4123.jpg

This ?

Apprentice
    you have a lot of team e-mails.

I think that your team fail in the defense. Kostic and Prcic need positions need to be proved by another player.
    Cain can have perfectly a better option, and this Boboutanu I don't know his position and in what conditions obtained the MoM, but is interesting to take a look to players that obtain MoM...

In the case of Rakitic and C. Ronaldo, with 6-7 matches without anything interesting, I think that you only should keep one of this if, they appear in defense and you don't see a level of aggressiveness that can give you problems in one of these players.

So basically I would change 1 DC-1 MC and 1 ST, then play attacking + 2 blue arrows to de DC's and 8 red for others (if you want) because is what I do.

That as basic orders "by default".
    Then I usually played a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 in my career with Bayern, but last season i started a project with a team called Valle de Escotia, and I used a 4-4-2 to win the league +CL +2nd in Cup.

You have to think in a 2nd group of orders for the match, if you don't have the control of the possession or so, and I've seen that focus passing for the flanks can be a good 2nd option of orders (maybe + long passing, inclusive with very defensive).

So think in these things:
    -3 new players
    -2nd group of orders for the match and 3, test your players in friendlies or during the match, you have to be capable to find 1 man to pick the fouls, and 1 for corners.
    Prove defenders or the GK too for this labour because you can save loads of points doing this work.

Good luck

Thanks.