Thread: How to crush weaker teams orders

How to crush weaker teams orders

Hello everyone,

First of all I know this tittle sounds stupid but let me explain first.

In the situation my team is from far better than the opponents one what would be the best orders to give ?

I recently won my games against weaker teams but it was always not so easy, winning by 2-0 2-1 and conceding many opportunities even if im turning around 70% possession .. But these are kind of teams i should completely crush if i want a chance to win the league since goal average might be really important at the end of the season ..

Should I use counter attack ? with normal ? offensive mentality ? I know counter attack should be used with a defensive mentality but i was wondering if a small loss of possession with activating counter attack could make my team more effective in front of the goal like a kind of Barcelona last year dominating opponents but dtill able to petform supersonic counters ..

So what is the best solution against this kind of team?

Thanks for your advices

You should base your decisions in what your players do, not in the orders, with lower quality teams and too with high Q. teams.

Can you upload the team stats page? will be interesting to see how they are doing his(her work, goals scored, assistances, Man of the Match...

Edit; yeah, orders too, but mostly focus in the players LOL
    Last edited by khris; 09-02-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks for the reply Khris.

Here are some print screen.

How to crush weaker teams orders-image.jpg

How to crush weaker teams orders-image.jpgHow to crush weaker teams orders-image.jpgHow to crush weaker teams orders-image.jpgHow to crush weaker teams orders-image.jpg