Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hie I'm still new to top eleven, need help to counter this formation, important match

u can get away with one player out of position but any more and your risking pot luck,as for subs i try buy player who can play in more than one position,this you will find tactically advantageous and open up more options for you plus at the start of the season id buy two fast trainers and build them up throughout the season,these will become very valuable in price n place to you in the next season,iv 2 19 year olds on 61 as an example and usually buy 2-3 scouts train my other prospects if i think one will be a star i train abilities first then stars as they begin to slow down after you get them so high,such as Morata in my team its got to the stage if i want to give him an attacking point i HAVE to give him a defensive one first
    Hie I'm still new to top eleven, need help to counter this formation, important match-0000000000000000team.jpg
    Hie I'm still new to top eleven, need help to counter this formation, important match-oooooooooooooooo-morata.jpg

Thanks for the awesome tips bro , I'm new and it's my 1st season on top eleven , I'm enjoying the game and I'm thrill that I'm having so much help from the big bros here . Thanks a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12