Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Hie I'm still new to top eleven, need help to counter this formation, important match

Hie I'm still new to top eleven, need help to counter this formation, important match

Hie I'm new to top eleven and I'm facing a very important match , below is the opponent formation ..

This is my formation :

Any suggestion which formation to use to counter his 4dl/dc/dr - 2dmc - 2mr/md - 1amc - 1 ST ?

Thanks a lot for the help

No tips or advice for me ?

Try 3n-1-4-2 normal down the flanks mixed passes normal tackling zonal own half red arrows Mr ML blue mcs.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot I'll try it out now bro . Hope I get enough players for this formation . If some player slightly out of position is ok right ? With yellow exclamation . And how do u setup the arrows , point forward for the mr ml and 2 st ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FVS0777 View Post
    Try 3n-1-4-2 normal down the flanks mixed passes normal tackling zonal own half red arrows Mr ML blue mcs.

Like this right bro ?

That's right but this 2 Mc out of position u should loose some possession. U can put counterattack on as u playing normal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's right but this 2 Mc out of position u should loose some possession. U can put counterattack on as u playing normal

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot for the awesome reply , setup as per your advise , let's hope for the best results . Last 4 game of the season if I manage to win it all , I can end up no1

Just want to ask , for subs , do we need 1 player for each position ? I'm lack of mc -.-"
    FVS0777 likes this.

I have about 2 defenders sub 1 mc 2st and wingers for each side but depends how u like to play if u like one formation or counter formations its up to u.

Good luck hope u win!!

Good luck hope u win!!

Thanks a lot for the help bro ~ appreciate it a lot ..

The match end up 1-1 draw . Weird this fella is much weaker than me in term of player quality .

And yet he manage to have WWWWWD 5 win streak and 1 draw . He manage to beat teams that have much better quality than him ..
    FVS0777 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast