Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Buying 11 Scouts

Buying 11 Scouts

Please i want to spend money and buy full scout team what formation i must play and what type of players i must buy please help i want to wim triple this seasom cup cl and season

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Ok, your money.

Buy abilities like Freekick taker, corner taker, defensive wall, defensive header.

Best GK ability is one on one stopper.

Make sure the players you sign end in 4 or 9 quality so you can get more use out of them next season.

Try to sign under 25. My experience is scouts don't train fast so it doesn't really matter but having an oldie has no sell on value.

The formation is upto you.

If you want to be adventurous, try 4-2-3w-1 it's quite popular lately.

xD

I'm in the 38th season and failed 6 treble attempts LOL

But is for a good and reasonable reason, I love my players and don't sell a whole team to have a easy cup :'D

I struggle doing a single nevermind a triple lol.

My players just being 3 star or 2 star im still newbie i dont know how to make good money i still don't understand what people mean to buy lvl 100 for example and make 104 and sell back.. any explanation would be awesome my friends

I also finished 1rst in league season 2 with onylh spending 20$ bought 4 -5 scouts and my player took top scorer but they are old now and they are 4 and some 3 stars

Quote Originally Posted by jackvb5 View Post
    My players just being 3 star or 2 star im still newbie i dont know how to make good money i still don't understand what people mean to buy lvl 100 for example and make 104 and sell back.. any explanation would be awesome my friends

Take your time, in ...4-5 seasons you will know and have the experience you need to understand the 90% of this game

Know about the players that train fast, of 18-22 age, and learn how to recognize these fast, is one thing u need to learn, know how is the market of your server, and waste well the tokens without a risk, another, know how are done the craws in the competitions, another, know that if you want you can tank without promote and like I do, use for exaample 2 seasons to train and save resources, and play light without stress, another, etc

Best you can do is open a thread of your team in the teamshowcase section if you need ask things and ideas, and upload pics of your team, quality, and the page of the player stats

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Take your time, in ...4-5 seasons you will know and have the experience you need to understand the 90% of this game

Know about the players that train fast, of 18-22 age, and learn how to recognize these fast, is one thing u need to learn, know how is the market of your server, and waste well the tokens without a risk, another, know how are done the craws in the competitions, another, know that if you want you can tank without promote and like I do, use for exaample 2 seasons to train and save resources, and play light without stress, another, etc

Best you can do is open a thread of your team in the teamshowcase section if you need ask things and ideas, and upload pics of your team, quality, and the page of the player stats
    Thanks, what do you suggest me buy 18 years olds 3 star and train them and sell same season?

Quote Originally Posted by jackvb5 View Post
    Thanks, what do you suggest me buy 18 years olds 3 star and train them and sell same season?

Well to do money, people of lower levels usually buy free agents and sell them... + you can sell the academy player 2* that you recive.. do firndlies to recive $ and boosters (for your level,, the ticket price should be 1$...) and well if you, as you said, spend real money in the game, really you don't need a whole teams of scouts to win titles.

This game is not 6 stars = better than 5 stars, is not who have more quality who win, is who is capable to find the players, compare them, and after test these, see who is the player that is better programmed, contributes more to the team, and have better internal %'s of effectiveness.
    So if you spend real money, 1st don't invest in the stadium, 2nd, 1 scout per line, (defense/midfield/attack, + GK or another), is ok, to compete, and you have to think, that the scout can not be the best in terms of proggramming so... to create some advantadge, and differance with one player compared with others, add all cones/skill points to the shisical skills, I always train 1st my players till they have 9-10 stars of speed and that makes the differance.

As Ive said, you need time, so dont force the experience.

Apprentice
    buy Young Players and make power Training. Formation and Special ability is up to you.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast