Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Best Tactic 2016!!!

Rookie

Top Eleven Best Tactic 2016!!!

I found this video and i think it's very good. Try it!!!

Top Eleven Best Tactic 2016!!!

https://youtu.be/nxKNMOyzSsg

Hi,It's a formation that one opponent in my league likes playing in a special way.

I don't know if orders are the same for him (I suppose so).The difference is that his amc
    replaces the left Mc instead than the right Mc as shown in the video).
    Consequently,his team scores many goals with DL and ML players,for disturb effect of amc over opponent DR.
    (In the video, DR and MR should take advantage from the situation).

However I defeated him twice in league ( 4-1), with this formation/orders:

5-2-2(AML-AMR)-1 ; defensive mode, Short Pass, Mixed Target, Counterattack ON, Pressing Whole Field, Offside Trap OFF
    Red Arrows for AML-AMR and ST (to perform offensive mode), NO arrows for other players.

In this way,whichever placement amc has,is countered by a DC, rather than external defenders,avoiding
    defensive holes on flanks.
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 12-10-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    Nikia likes this.

Dreamer
    I will try it
    Nikia likes this.

Dreamer
    What level do you have ?

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hi,It's a formation that one opponent in my league likes playing in a special way.

I don't know if orders are the same for him (I suppose so).The difference is that his amc
    replaces the left Mc instead than the right Mc as shown in the video).
    Consequently,his team scores many goals with DL and ML players,for disturb effect of amc over opponent DR.
    (In the video, DR and MR should take advantage from the situation).

However I defeated him twice in league ( 4-1), with this formation/orders:

5-2-2(AML-AMR)-1 ; defensive mode, Short Pass, Mixed Target, Counterattack ON, Pressing Whole Field, Offside Trap OFF
    Red Arrows for AML-AMR and ST (to perform offensive mode), NO arrows for other players.

In this way,whichever placement amc has,is countered by a DC, rather than external defenders,avoiding
    defensive holes on flanks.

Best tactic is not a tactic in terms of formation, best tactic is understand how play the players, because every formation is capable to win the treble.

Dreamer
    How can you know ?

Rookie
    Do you try it?

Rookie
    I try a litle change. I put down arrows (blue) on my defenders (DC). It's more defensive. It's dificult to score the other team!!!

Tell me youe opinion!

I used this formation vs this opponent in league matches.

Then my opponent became aware of the fact I was countering him, and when I faced him in Champions league semifinal
    he changed his own strategy,so I had to switch too,but I defeated him the same,and today i have the final.

The idea is that 5 defenders should only care about defending,2 mc can be defensive or neutral (normal),while amr,aml and st must be offensive.

If using a defensive or high defensive mode,as I often use: NO arrow for defenders and mc, RED arrows for AMR,AML and ST

If using a normal mode: blue arrows for defenders,No arrows for mc , RED arrows for AMR,AML and ST

if using offensive /high offensive mode: blue arrows for defenders,No arrows for other players

Note that I used this strategy only in defensive mode,so normal and offensive modes have to be tested.

Besides,my central dc also dominates dmc role,so if opponent switches amc in central position (classical 4-4-1-1),
    I usually place central dc as dmc for a 4-5-1 v-style,since opponent amc position becomes clear
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 12-11-2015 at 11:32 AM.

Hi,I'm level 31
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 12-11-2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: delete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast