Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ramy

Thread: Someone use this 4-4-2

Someone use this 4-4-2

Hello

someone use this tactic ? i try play with it and was fine first hmh 1 match ? now its like win 3:2 lose 3:2 win 3:2 lose 3:2 and again ang again

someone know simple tactic for play ?

There is no formation that will win every match, you have to be flexible when it comes to setting a formation, always play with a formation that will counter formation your opponent, but sticking to one formation you will for sure end up losing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramy View Post
    There is no formation that will win every match, you have to be flexible when it comes to setting a formation, always play with a formation that will counter formation your opponent, but sticking to one formation you will for sure end up losing.

Now its good
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Im realy sure we need to chagne formation for oponent but in league i have one man with 16 win 4 draw and 2 lose and he use only one formation

someone know settings for this ?

4-4-2 4-5-1v 4-1-4-1

i dont need counter formation i need settings for set my team like this on screen

In my opinion 3 ST is too much, you need more playmakers, but if you gonna stick to this formation you have to decide how you wanna play, either on flanks or long ball to tall ST, but I wouldn't recommend playing short pass through the middle with this formation because you have no midfield.

Apprentice
    with this Kind of 4-3-3 you can use some different ways. in a normal mode u can use Long or short passing. i would begin with short and after ~20min you can Change to Long, if you didnt get chances in the stats, i got some great results

some words to flat formations: Flat formations are to Play with mixed Focus in most cases! By using aml and amr, you can Play on the flanks. By using aml, amc and amr, you should use mixed focus
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...e-4-4-2-a.html

Currently Season 46, LVL 42

My Team