Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Post your experimental achievements here!!

  1. #11
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    This was a match to remember.
    You have just given me hope to beat my cup opponent
    Indeed.
    Few more details :
    - I had the +8 team bonus (from training) in 4 categories - but i suppose my oppo must had some (with this q)
    - I used the + defense bonus in the beginning (twice) but seems it didn't work - at least the first one
    - I used the + attack bonus in the 2nd half (but still in defense mod) - maybe it helped
    - Played with normal tackling, zone,
    - Half of my players had (and still have) just good morale - I don't give boosters until the morale drops to poor-very poor.
    - I had the lv3 bonus victory (not the most expensive one)
    - I had the ball possession because of about 10 supporters - many thanks to Jing (Teda), pcmacdaniel and Boris (Beckstar) from the forum

    Good luck
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2. #12
    Rookie Medo zalata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Mansoura, Egypt
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Indeed.
    Few more details :
    - I had the +8 team bonus (from training) in 4 categories - but i suppose my oppo must had some (with this q)
    - I used the + defense bonus in the beginning (twice) but seems it didn't work - at least the first one
    - I used the + attack bonus in the 2nd half (but still in defense mod) - maybe it helped
    - Played with normal tackling, zone,
    - Half of my players had (and still have) just good morale - I don't give boosters until the morale drops to poor-very poor.
    - I had the lv3 bonus victory (not the most expensive one)
    - I had the ball possession because of about 10 supporters - many thanks to Jing (Teda), pcmacdaniel and Boris (Beckstar) from the forum

    Good luck
    Last season I used this formation and I was unbeaten although I was the 4th team of quality in the league, and I had a ST as AMR and he was very good
    It's very hard to find active managers at lvl 7 and even active ones don't attend others' matches.

  3. #13
    Famous
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Wow that is out of box!
    I was disappointed, I thought I'd lose by more than 4. So if my opponent realizes, what I realize and decides to purposely lose tommorrow to avoid the tournament favorite in the QTR-Final, i'll still be going into the Lions Den sooner than I hope.

    We're tied for first, but I have 5-4 agg. advantage...

    #TankingFail
    Level 40 Manager

  4. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2
    I'm a manager of 3 teams at three different levels, and I use the same formation of 4-4-2. These all teams are now standing at the first position.

  5. #15
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091

    4-5-1v and no1 league player crushed

    So I have beaten 4-5-1v many times but first time with 3-5-2V.
    Have a look
    Left(my team)...Right(His team).

    HoofDaddy likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  6. #16
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    So I have beaten 4-5-1v many times but first time with 3-5-2V.
    Have a look
    Left(my team)...Right(His team).

    Thats just pulling a central defender out, and putting him up front basically? How hard was the other guy, or do you think you would have won anyway?

  7. #17
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    Thats just pulling a central defender out, and putting him up front basically? How hard was the other guy, or do you think you would have won anyway?
    He was no 1 player of league.
    I did not cared to share quality of his team maybe you are confused.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  8. #18
    Famous HoofDaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Grats Abhi, you are learning.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 05-21-2016 at 04:07 PM.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

  9. #19
    Elite Tactician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    3,054
    In the past, I saw a post on this forum showing a 3W-5-2(V) beat a 4-5-1(V). It was Nik's team vs another team. Maybe he can comment here.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

  10. #20
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,714
    yes, older times when STs were playing more normal (LOL), 3W-5-2 was my favorite counter vs 4-5-1v but after they started not performing (ok, actually got a 7 and a no goal), I avoid to use 2ST and use a AMC (even if oppo has a DMC) or an extra MC (the more "talented" in attack) with a red arrow.
    But I 'm not sure about it.
    Maybe it's not a bad idea to "sacrifice" two STs (meaning both get a 7 and a no goal), to keep busy oppo defenders and score with your AML-R.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast