Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Post your experimental achievements here!!

Yeah, that's my view is that the 2 STs keep the DCs busy and keep your other attackers in 1v1 situations. 2 ppl in the box is usually better than one, unless they have 3n DCs.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ok, Abhi (and all)
    That's one of the "mystery" formations of TE 3DC-DML-DMR-3MC-2ST
    No counter as there is a solid defense from the middle and the flanks of defense, probably playing with defense counters and could be tricky sometimes if oppo uses red arrows for DML-DMR.
    Usually what I do first, is to check his DML & DMR.
    What positions are they playing ? Are the also DML-ML-AML ? or just DL-DML ? In the first case I must be careful because he could switch them to wingers or setting red arrows, performing like that. Also checking their stats (do they have many goals or assists ? ). In that case I prefer to use DR &DC watching also the wings of my defense.
    If they are DL-DML, I prefer to use 3DC +1DMC and use another player as MC or AMC or 2nd ST.
    Also prefer to play with defense/counter as attacking can cause opponents successful counters.
    But all above are just tips and usually can't help playing vs that formation.
    My experience so far, is that it's just a personal battle of my wingers vs oppo DML-DMR.
    If my wingers are in a good day and win the duels, I 'll win.
    Two games of this season for example
    1) First league round : Playing home, oppo wasn't watching, his (her) defense was solid as a rock were my wingers crushed on.
    Post your experimental achievements here!!-6-league-game-d6-lost.jpg

2) Second game of the league, today.
    I was out and didn't watch so I just set a 4-5-1V, defense/counter, mix and normal all the others.
    My wingers had a great day, her defenders not, and a domination came.
    Post your experimental achievements here!!-23-vs-christina-0-5.jpg

What do I think ?
    It's just a matter of a good day/bad day.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The first one used many right orders, while the second one used many wrong orders. The effect of randomness can make matters better or worst.

If the opponent used the right orders with that formation, it is expected that you will not beat that formation using your 'standard' 4-5-1(V) and other variants, at least not easily, even if you have advantage in quality; even 3N-3MC-2W-1 is not good enough. 3N-2W-3N-2 is a defensive formation that is meant to block a maximum of flank attacks in the final third. It is also very strong in the midfield region. The 2 wingers and the ST are doubly marked; defensive wingers and side DCs mark the offensive wingers, and all the 3 DCs can mark the ST. The overall effective marking is 2 defenders per attacker.

There is at least one counter formation for each formation in this game. In most cases, there are at least 2 counter formations. Saying that there is no counter for a particular formation is wrong. This can only happen if there is a flaw in this game or the people who were involved in the creation of this game deliberately programmed it so that there is no counter for particular a formation.

I will tell you why you feel that this formation has no counter. It is because you used the wrong approach each time you faced it. You may have won occasionally because the opponent used wrong orders while you had the quality advantage, and also there is the contribution of what you call the 'roll of dice'.

I can tell you for sure that there is one definite counter (guaranteed unless there is a fault or failure) for this formation and there is another decent one. I have tested those myself several times. The definite counter formation for this formation is not found on those tables of counter formations shared on this forum or elsewhere on the internet, but the decent one is found in some of those.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-22-2016 at 08:30 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can accept everything anyone saying, if there are enough proofs
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I can accept everything anyone saying, if there are enough proofs
    I left something in one of your FB account inbox (the tiger).
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123