Thread: Please answer me..

Please answer me..

I am on level 3, so dont have hige knowledge about this game, but I always lost to playera who are using
    --------GK-------
    RB - - CB- - CB - - LB
    RM - - CM - - CM - - LM
    --------ST - - ST-------
    Please tell me how can i beat this formation please please, i already made an exit from cup and think i will be finishing 2nd on league and if i dont know how to counter them then am of Champions League also..
    So please help me or link me to a page or thread where i can get this answer..

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    I am on level 3, so dont have hige knowledge about this game, but I always lost to playera who are using
    --------GK-------
    RB - - CB- - CB - - LB
    RM - - CM - - CM - - LM
    --------ST - - ST-------
    Please tell me how can i beat this formation please please, i already made an exit from cup and think i will be finishing 2nd on league and if i dont know how to counter them then am of Champions League also..
    So please help me or link me to a page or thread where i can get this answer..

There isn't much action at this place so I thought I'd ship in even if I have less experience than you.

I definitely think you will have a good shot at beating a 4-4-2 if you have 3 central midfielders. Or 2 CMs and one AMC. Let me know if it works out!

No way if we don't know more... you just posted a formation, but we don't know the quality of your 11, and his 11... + will be good idea open a thread in the team showcase section and post the stats page (this with goals, assistacnces and MoM of all team) of your team to know who works and who don't...

Famous
    You must let other knowing composition of your team first. The formation suitable for your teams depends on various factors like your players' qualities, positions, depth, etc. I don't like suggest you formations and tactics that your players cannot fit in.

Well My team is now 5* n 90% rated but still I lost to guys who is 65% and another 75% both using 442.. All my players are fully rested, morale is high and moreover all of them are 5*.. Please do help..

Hmm try using 3n-4-1-2, focus through the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by N3ROGamingHD View Post
    Well My team is now 5* n 90% rated but still I lost to guys who is 65% and another 75% both using 442.. All my players are fully rested, morale is high and moreover all of them are 5*.. Please do help..

It only help if you sent screen shot of your team?
    all we know is you have 5* team.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    It only help if you sent screen shot of your team?
    all we know is you have 5* team.
    Okay bro I will attach screenshot within a few minutes