Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Counter 4-2MC-3W-1

Quote Originally Posted by samuelsimanjunta View Post
    this my enemy statistic

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
    thru my experience this season i use that formation to beat 451v. i beat that formation against oppo slightly higher then me with 41212 attack thru middle.
    sometime is the player v player you have to look at not just team quality. you try to exploit your oppo weakness study their defence look at the player rating in game and before.
    look at their defence skill see if you have attack that can match or better them. you have option in attack left/right or centre. etc if you play 451v and notice that their dr is weak you can exploit then switch to attack from left move your amr to centre to put more pressure(doesnt matter if he dont hv that sp) you can still use him. sometime you need to take risk and be brave.
    Last edited by HairDryer; 09-06-2016 at 11:21 AM.

this my enemy statistic

this season i won with 41212 against that formation and beat 451v with that formation. its all depend on your player whatever formation can beat any formation. its player v player with a little tweak.

I might not experienced than others but agains 4-2-3wam-1, I try:
    4-4-2 or 4-1-4-1

On last season, my team played one association game and I use 4-1-4-1; first away match was 0:0 but on my home I won, my opponent was slightly higher Q than me.

Def/normal, mix, mix, zonal, no off/counter.
    I used only 3 blue arrows: dmc n both dc
    No red

PS: my team never played association game over 80% condition, this is one of the reason I keep my team out of association from this season.
    Last edited by ibangali; 09-07-2016 at 01:02 AM.

Ohh my.. Now he change formation. i think use 4-5-1v style should be nice. Any suggest guys??

Rookie
    Ohh my.. Now he change formation. i think use 4-5-1v style should be nice. Any suggest guys??

I would use that aswell. Defense is firm enough, and AMR AML ST should be able to score a nice bit of goals against his defense. Play through the flanks, obviously.

I just played a 4-2(MC)-3w-1 at the cup. Won both games. He was 115% and my team approximately 100%.

Went with 4-1-4-1. Red arrows on DL, ML, DR and MR.

Deffensive, both flanks, mixed passes, counter on, man to man marking (ESSENTIAL! - you'll have 2 defenders to mark his single man up front - meaning that one will always be free to start the counters), low pressing, hard tackle.

First match 2x0. Second match 2x1.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

If 4-2-3amlamcamr-1 to this one 3-1Dmc-2mc-2aml/amr. Like that picture. Still use 4-1-4-1 or how?

@Samuel, Runberg was referring to 4 2mc 3w 1....4 5 1v should tackle the second formation..... By the way Runberg I like the Idea of man to man, but a bit skeptical of the red arrows on dr and dl

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    @Samuel, Runberg was referring to 4 2mc 3w 1....4 5 1v should tackle the second formation..... By the way Runberg I like the Idea of man to man, but a bit skeptical of the red arrows on dr and dl
    I used the red arrows on them so they could help with the counter attacks. My DL even scored the winning goal in the last match.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

i l'm win.. Yeah.. Use 3w-1-2-2(aml-amc)-2 because i'm strong from left. Short passing, middle focus, high pressure, attack. Percentage quality me 80 vs 71

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast