Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Help needed!

Dreamer

Help needed!

Hi guys!

I got my rear handed to me in the last FA match-up we had. That can happen I recon, but I am very surprised about the Possession Stats in this game.

I had 112% vs opponents 114%.

This is how we matched up (I am to the right):
    Help needed!-tung-dag-i-fa.jpg

I used Normal and Passing Through the middle. I used short passing a lot, but experimented a bit too with mixed passing. No force Counter-attacks. Low pressure. The opponent obviously used going down the left flank (my right).

In first game, the opponent had 1% Possession Bonus from Crowd/Fans and in the second game I had 7% Possession Bonus from Crowd/Fans. In both games I used the Possession Bonus 50% booster to give me 15% possession Bonus (first time in first game I used attack, but changed after that).

Help needed!-tung-dag-i-fa2.jpg

Help needed!-tung-dag-i-fa3.jpg

In the 1st leg I got a red card but it was in the 85th, so it didn't have a major effect.

Anyway, given that I had 3 MCs vs ZERO on the opponent and overall was 3 on 2 (a AMC and a DMC) at center field, and that I had 15% possession bonus using the booster, I expected to dominate possession. But I didn't, not even remotely. The formation this account use almost never loose the possession bonus. I have been hurt by opponents really going hard after my Right Flank, but never in terms of possession.

Instantly after the first game, I thought, I am facing an opponent that must have a Possession Bonus from Association members that is like 10+4+4+4+4+4=30% which goes to 45% with the Booster. Or like something insane like that. First 30 minutes of that game was 70/30 in possession.

But, what do you guys think, could there be another explanation for this? Am I missing something? Any input is appreciated!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-25-2016 at 11:06 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, both you played with unusual formations lol
    Those DMs and AMs are also count as midfield players so it's not 0 players there.
    Also we don't know if he had any arrows (red for the DMs or blues to AMs).
    If I could see that ball possession, I would switch to defense/counters, maybe long pass, maybe man to man marking.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Al,

I would suspect stacked bonuses as well.

Also, out of curiousity did your opponent power-train her passing and dribbling stats? I'm not sure what impact this has on possession stats, but i'm assuming it would boost it.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 09-25-2016 at 01:35 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

If this is Associations match I would´t bother too much about it as the games are all fixed in a way…that´s why I stopped playing it as there were too many stupid results .. just my opinion though
    HairDryer and nash123 like this.

Result how?

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk