Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to beat him??? have to win!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZipoX View Post
    You mean this formation??? (Its my team)

[img=http://s12.postimg.org/4fhmdbyrd/Screenshot_2013_03_27_15_04_39.jpg]

I already tried it, but instead of 2mc I used 3mc and 1 striker. And ended with 1-1. Its a cup game, I have to win!
    it's not the same formation. do you consider that playing with an mc instead of a striker is just a small detail? your amr is in wrong position. don't put players in wrong positions. if he is mr then play with mr instead of amr.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Currently I dont have both. Is it a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by ZipoX View Post
    Currently I dont have both. Is it a big deal?
    nobody knows exactly how the game engine responds to wrong positions and what the ''cost'' is. i have used in the past players in wrong positions and sometimes they were good, other times they were bad. i really don't have the answer to this. the problem is you take the game ''lightly''. which actually is a good thing because after all it's only a game but when you make a thread ''how to beat him i have to win!!!!'' you seem that you take it very seriously. if it's so important to you you must take care of the details. you want to continue to the cup's semi final but you are lacking of mr and amr. you consider same formation playing with 3mc and 1 st instead of 2 mc and 2 st. the only thing i can tell you is that if you play with the formation and the tactics that i told you against that formation, if you have your players up to 90% condition and morale, if you have max bonus and if the opponent is not much stronger than you then you have more than 60% chances to win. thats all
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12