Thread: tactic

Rookie

tactic

Hi guys, i started again 3weeks ago to play top eleven. I always liked 4-2-2-2 formation (dl dc dc dr - mc mc- aml amr -st st)
    Last 10matches of previous competition i was winning with high scores like 5-1,6-2,8-1,etc....vs all formation and same quality and %.
    This season same formation and the start was good,after bought 3-4 better players with 15-20% more,my team started to slack vs lower or similar teams and barely winning by luck mostly.
    Same formation,same tactic. Dunno what the hell happened or happen.Tonight for example i played vs 3-4-1-2 (3dc-mr mc mc ml-amc and 2ST) and i made 1-1 and lost with 1-2.
    Other formation that put me in dificulty last days is 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-1-1-3-1
    Like i said previous tournament was very nice and fine.....Dont want to modify formation after spent some tokens for better quality players.
    Any advice for modification tactic setup vs this 2 formation? or any other advices why an team with same formation in 2 differite championships plays soo differite?

Thanks !!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    use a DMC instead the 2nd ST.
    it's the 4-5-1 V
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Don't expect good results if you use the same formation and tactics all the time.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    And what are the best tactics for 4-5-1V? Because i tryed and let's say i win with 2-1 and other manager with lower team beats same team with 8-0 or 9-0
    Or is important that DMc to have ability "open game" or how it';s called

Rookie
    Give me 1-2-3 type of formation where i can use 1ST, AML and AMR at least, those are the highest players.....2 equal ST i have,that's why i didnt wanted to modify.....But like you said i need to have 2-3 type of formation for same players almoust.
    +Tactics if possible
    4-2-2-2 , 4-5-1V and 4-3-2-1 was thinking to have but dont know correct tactics for all 3 or against which type of formation to use each

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    here
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...%A6-guide.html
    you can find some interesting threads about formations (4-5-1V included)

if it's for a specific game, then you must give more details (quality, formation, orders, rates of the two teams, stats of the game, oppo manager present or not, if and what bonus you gave and so )
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Previous match was me (4-2-2-2 , 110% ,72 quality) opponent was 4-3-1-2 ( 69%,62 quality) and i barely win with 2-1.....huge difference of quality between both managers.
    Players had difference of 25%,even 30% and still he had a lot of possesion and pressing.

Rookie
    I was expecting on this huge difference to not matter soo much the formation, orders and quality of players, but seems sometimes an ST with 75% makes more job then 1ST with 125%.....quite strange from my opinion, even with mark one on one scorer

I think if spend more green and assign extra positions then you can use more counter formation, like amr => mr, st => amc.

Also 4-2-2-2 usually play high pressing but as you lvl up manager lvl up but players skill goes down, specially attacking players "aggression", "tackle", marking goes down badly.