Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damn hexagon

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    I did it. 6/11 were at 99% of their condition
    anyway, he scored 2 times during the first 10 minutes

I used 5 of them in league match because I needed to win. I planned to used the green packs but I realized too late that time were not enough (I was playing on mobile phone)

the module was 4-3N-1-2 (9 players 6*, one player 7* and one 5*)
    He had 4 players 6*, and the rest was 5* and 4*

the orders: short passing in the middle, hard tackling, pressing on my half, no counter and no offside trap
    mentality was normal for 10 minutes but, on 0-2, I changed to attancking mentality and then, during 2nd half, on hard attacking
    Bro! I advised you to start with attacking mentality, normal tackling, pressing whole pitch, no counter and yes offside...I'm sorry it didn't work out for you but I would think results would be different if you had fully fitted players. Also if you don't feel comfortable with my suggestions, then use what you think is best. Using half my idea and half of yours unlikely will do well.

PS. Wana add each other? Maybe we be in the same league next season, you'll love my league
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Sorry I got only to play attacking and short passing through middle, so I did the rest by myself
    and.. considering the final result, I have to learn a lot more in this game...
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by nico69 View Post
    I did it. 6/11 were at 99% of their condition
    anyway, he scored 2 times during the first 10 minutes

I used 5 of them in league match because I needed to win. I planned to used the green packs but I realized too late that time were not enough (I was playing on mobile phone)

the module was 4-3N-1-2 (9 players 6*, one player 7* and one 5*)
    He had 4 players 6*, and the rest was 5* and 4*

the orders: short passing in the middle, hard tackling, pressing on my half, no counter and no offside trap
    mentality was normal for 10 minutes but, on 0-2, I changed to attancking mentality and then, during 2nd half, on hard attacking
    Don't worry, I'll send you a copy of "Adel Gamal's how to win agaisnt any formation for dummies book"
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

anyone got a strategy to beat this formation please

----dc--dc--dc-----
    Dml-----------dmr
    ---mc------mc----
    ---st--st--st------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12