Thread: Best defensive tactics

Best defensive tactics

2nd leg of my cup semi final v strong opponent, unbeaten in league. Won 1st leg 2-4 so I just need to stop him scoring three. What's the best defensive tactics/formation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard to say what/which is best

4-1-4-1, 3n-3w-3n-1, 3n-3w-2-2 these are good for def but not solid stone.
    Although all depends on oppo formations too. Attend the match, do coaching yelling love talk with your players
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-27-2017 at 12:48 AM.

My experience

until the opponent use short pass

It start the most horrible thing ever.

Lose opponent like this before.

Hope you watch the match
    Last edited by azwanonly; 01-27-2017 at 01:08 AM.

Famous
    What formation are you expecting opponent to use?
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    Good day guys sorry as I would like you to help me on this
    Pls guys I still don't understand this Top Eleven,I'm on level six and I've only won d cup once and each tym I get to the semis and I begin at d two legs AWAY its either I get beaten or ends up in a draw to a lesser opponent wasting lots and lots of unforgiven chances and on d return leg after using a good counter formation with d ryt orders and tactics I still wouldn't qualify cos they beat me with two goals and me with just a single goal after d whole possession and shots with my opponent with maybe few shots and it counted for goal...I've increased d win bonus of my team to d highest,had training sessions level high and even rested my players for d march and still can't get thru..its totally frustrating for me or is dis how Nordeus script choose d MO for d game,
    Sometimes I felt like selling all my players and recruiting new one's.Just recently I lost to a team who is way way lower than me in tsrms of quality and personnel STIIILLL lost to his HOME STADIUM 3:1 and now I'm not confident dat I'll win d other leg even at my stadium or even watch d match,he's currently changed his for mafion to a 4_4_1AML_1 and I've read post saying use a butterfly formation and d other use a 4_1_3_2 Narrow formation and blah blah blah I'm really not feeling good abt dis....pls and pls I definitely need ur advise abt dis I'm sorry as I use dis msg to diverge a bit to what originally u guys are talking about,Thanks

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    What formation are you expecting opponent to use?
    He moves from 4-1-4-1 puts a ml/r player up to a aml/r and sometimes goes 4-3(n)-2-1. In the first leg I started 4-1-4-1 hard defence, he moved the ml up and I went 4-5-1V attack bonus and went ahead. He countered with 4-3-2-1 and I matched him

Just to say I won 3-0. Thank you. The trusted 4-1-4-1