Gk

DR-------DC----DC------DL
    DMC------DMC
    MC
    AMC

STKR----STKR
    He's a stronger opponent by 2.5 than me

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chelses Fc; 01-30-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Play against it as you'd play against ND.
    For me the best tactics against ND is weird 3n-2-2-2w-1. But he has only one MC, so you can try 3n-1-2-3w-1 or 3-1-2-2w-2.
    Classic 4-5-1 V is a solid choice too.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Okay @Toxcatl...but what about d orders as I'm playing d second leg,first leg was a 1:1 draw and he's got d away goal and I need to score more goals too

Rookie
    I'm a bit reluctant to use the 4_5_13 V style as it depends solely on d wingers and if u face teams who got quality fullbacks you'll suck so for me the 4_5 V style is out

Orders suggestion is probably the most overrated and useless thing you can get on this forum. With some exceptions, they depend on the importancy of the game, your opponent, and how the game goes. Read the order descriptions carefully, don't make up what's not written there, think, set everything on Normal/Mixed/Off (or not), think again, and during the game watch ratings and statistics to change the orders accordingly.
    Don't ask for a fish, learn how to fish.

Here are my universal recommendations:

Team mentality: start with Normal mostly and see how it goes.
    Focus passing: depends on your formation.
    Passing style: start with Mixed. Change to Short if % of completed passes is bad and/or you need more Posession. Swith to Long if passes are good.
    Counter-attacks: On if you have posession advantage and playing more defensively (with Hard Def/Def/Normal mentality), otherwise Off.

Pressing style: Low. Go to High in the 2nd half if you need defensive boost and don't have comfortable score advantage. It can be played with High from the beginning, just be ready to lose Condition very fast (High takes ~30% more Condition than Low).
    Tackling style: start with Normal always, no exceptions. Closer to the end of the game go Hard if you need to defend at any cost. Go Easy if the opponent is weak, you are leading with 2+ goals, and you need a red pack (haha!).
    Marking style: Man-to-man if you outnumber enemy attackers in defence and need defensive boost, and don't care about Condition loss. Otherwise always Zonal.
    Offside trap: Off, unless you play with Atk/Hard Atk mentality,
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-30-2017 at 06:13 PM.
    It wasn't our day.