Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Counter offensive 3W 2N 3W 2

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402

    Counter offensive 3W 2N 3W 2

    Morning everyone. Any idea how to counter this formation:

    DL DC DR
    MC MC
    AML AMC AMR
    ST ST

    He's 10% better than me. Thanks

  2. #2
    Moderator Crvena Zvezda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    2,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    Morning everyone. Any idea how to counter this formation:

    DL DC DR
    MC MC
    AML AMC AMR
    ST ST

    He's 10% better than me. Thanks
    Try 4-5-1 V-Style


    ZGAZI IH SVE, ZGAZI IH SVE, ZGAZI IH SVEEEE

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Crvena Zvezda View Post
    Try 4-5-1 V-Style


    ZGAZI IH SVE, ZGAZI IH SVE, ZGAZI IH SVEEEE
    Thanks. What do you think about take one DC and put it like a second DMC?

  4. #4
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    I'm sorry, but V is not a good idea. You need strong all-around defence and attack through the middle, it's almost the opposite of V.
    4-1-4-1 is a better option (go through the middle, put defensive arrows on ML and MR). 4-2n-2n-1-1 or 4-2n-3n(MC)-1 may work too. In any case, play safe: defensive, counters, man-to-man, high pressing (you will lose A LOT of condition, be prepared). Start with Normal passes, go for Short if you have % of completed passes less than 83-85%.
    It's gonna be hard anyway. Tell us the results, and good luck!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-19-2017 at 10:04 AM.
    Crvena Zvezda likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

  5. #5
    Moderator Crvena Zvezda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Hamburg
    Posts
    2,723
    No. No players on wrong position . Thats very important

    ZGAZI IH SVE, ZGAZI IH SVE, ZGAZI IH SVEEEE

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I'm sorry, but V is not a good idea. You need strong all-around defence and attack through the middle, it's almost the opposite of V.
    4-1-4-1 is a better option (go through the middle, put defensive arrows on ML and MR). 4-2n-2n-1-1 or 4-2n-3n(MC)-1 may work too. In any case, play safe: defensive, counters, man-to-man, high pressing (you will lose A LOT of condition, be prepared). Start with Normal passes, go for Short if you have % of completed passes less than 83-85%.
    It's gonna be hard anyway. Tell us the results, and good luck!
    Thanks a lot for the analysis, but my key players are AML AMR, so, is there any chance that the following could do the trick? :
    DL DC DC DR
    DMC DMC
    MC
    AML AMR
    ST

    Thanks you all
    Last edited by Vernie83; 02-19-2017 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Wrong typing

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    Played 4 2 DMC 2 MC AMC ST but lose 0 2. Any advice for 2nd leg? Same number of shots and his gk mom, 7 saves. Thanks
    Last edited by Vernie83; 02-22-2017 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Forgot