Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pressing high

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjkeogh View Post
    Thanks. I always wondered if the condition bonus saved or used condition! Very handy to know as I couldn't find it in the forum's
    Good question: my opinion is it's neither of them. I think players gain more stamina for the same energetic cost.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    I always use high press! Fatigue is not an issue. Got 1.5K rests available. Ads to add to condition. And most of the time i target two trophies in any given season. League being the highest priority.

Counter(with def mentaly) if they attacking

high press if you rule the midfield (but aware of counter)

i used it with normal mentality and short passing (at least 1 dc/fast with blue arrow)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    I always use high press! Fatigue is not an issue. Got 1.5K rests available. Ads to add to condition. And most of the time i target two trophies in any given season. League being the highest priority.
    using condition bonus doesn't mean that at the end of the game, your players gonna have less condition loss (like the opposite - when you use high pressing or mtm marking, you 're loosing more condition after the game).
    After some time during the game, the players have some penalty in performance because their fatigue.
    The condition bonus, reduce this penalty.
    That's why I prefer to use it in the second half, with the combination of high press. & mtm.
    Of course there is always a random factor in calculations of the game, which some times totally ignores the condition of the players.
    Many old managers had the experience, after two games in a row (the 2nd after 3 hours) and not being able to switch the team or to give greens, to see that they won the 2nd game with a very good performance, with their players being in yellow-red condition.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    using condition bonus doesn't mean that at the end of the game, your players gonna have less condition loss (like the opposite - when you use high pressing or mtm marking, you 're loosing more condition after the game).
    After some time during the game, the players have some penalty in performance because their fatigue.
    That's why I prefer to use it in the second half, with the combination of high press. & mtm.
    Of course there is always a random factor in calculations of the game, which some times totally ignores the condition of the players.
    Many old managers had the experience, after two games in a row (the 2nd after 3 hours) and not being able to switch the team or to give greens, to see that they won the 2nd game with a very good performance, with their players being in yellow-red condition.
    are you sure about this? I frequently play whole games using only condition bonus and also frequently play whole games never using condition bonus and it seems to me that you lose less condition after the game using the condition bonus. obviously, there are other factors like man to man/zonal and pressing but i would be surprised if the condition bonus has no effect on condition loss after the game. admittedly, when using condition bonus i usually combine that with zonal and low press and when not using condition bonus i usually use man to man and occasionally high press but even still i believe condition bonus has an effect on condition loss after the game. i could be wrong though, as i've never paid close attention, just what i've assumed from observation.

it seems to me that you lose less condition after the game using the condition bonus
    when using condition bonus i usually combine that with zonal and low press
    when not using condition bonus i usually use man to man and occasionally high press
    I think you give the answer by yourself

some facts
    - in every (official)game there is a condition loss of 22-25%
    - there is also a (small) role dice in c.l. of every player
    I mean in one game your GK may loose -22% and a DC 24%, in the next game maybe the opposite.
    It's very clear when you do a training in old version. Even if you choose 3 bars/practice match (total -18%) for all your team, you can see in the results that one player lost -16% and another one -19%. The 2nd player earned more gaining (in analogy)
    - Also there is difference from game to game (depending from oppo i mean). It's not all exactly with the same loss.
    - MtM and high pressing add more condition loss and that is fixed from the game (the only two orders that affect condition loss)
    If I remember well, the total condition loss after a game, is about -40 if use both
    - You can make a test in a friendly game vs the same team (low press & zonal), in one use condition bonus and in the other attack/def. and compare the results.

Rookie
    I meant condition as in fatigue. Not the condition bonus.

Ι answered about the bonus as you bold this
    using condition bonus doesn't mean that at the end of the game, your players gonna have less condition loss ....

are you sure about this? ....
    so, again what was the question ?
    lol
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

I think you give the answer by yourself

some facts
    - in every (official)game there is a condition loss of 22-25%
    - there is also a (small) role dice in c.l. of every player
    I mean in one game your GK may loose -22% and a DC 24%, in the next game maybe the opposite.
    It's very clear when you do a training in old version. Even if you choose 3 bars/practice match (total -18%) for all your team, you can see in the results that one player lost -16% and another one -19%. The 2nd player earned more gaining (in analogy)
    - Also there is difference from game to game (depending from oppo i mean). It's not all exactly with the same loss.
    - MtM and high pressing add more condition loss and that is fixed from the game (the only two orders that affect condition loss)
    If I remember well, the total condition loss after a game, is about -40 if use both
    - You can make a test in a friendly game vs the same team (low press & zonal), in one use condition bonus and in the other attack/def. and compare the results.
    So you, or someone else, has done that and there's no difference in condition loss after the game between condition bonus and other bonuses (apart from the small random factor)?

I used it in a couple of games and saw that my condition loss was like other times (above 20%).
    Also I think Al Svaberg made a test but don't remember exactly the post/thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12