Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 2:0 or 3.0...final draw or loss

  1. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ostrava
    Posts
    97
    So just started a new season and here it is. At half-time I lead 2:0, everything goes according to plan .... start the second half and boom boom boom and lost 3:2.
    Over the last 2-3 seasons it's been about 10-15 matches. Anything am I doing wrong !!!
    Usually I play defensively / normally, counterattack, low pressure, no offside, zonal, darts back to the defender, the others normally .... 4-5V-1, 3N/3W-1-4-2 .... by opponent.
    Someone advise me what I should change or adjustment in the lead 2:0

  2. #12
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,378
    High pressure, man to man^^

    DC's blue arrows, ohers full red.


  3. #13
    Addicted k1tb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    645
    I suggest you NOT ATTEND about 3 matches and I can tell you, that you will see the results you want to see

    I also have a good team...In this season, when I'm attending and opponent is 20%-30% lower than me, I win like 3:1 or 1:0, even draw 1-1 etc.
    I didn't attend on a match, boom 8-1 to me. Also did not attend, 6-1 to me...( Opponent was equal to me and second was 10% lower than me )

    I don't think that this is 100% the problem, but it works for me

    Well you have nothing to lose, so give it a try

  4. #14
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    High pressure, man to man^
    agree but this can cause more condition loss (so, more greens in a long term)

    after a 2-0, switch off counter attacks.
    It's useful but can also leads to wrong passes and oppo counter attacks too.
    Also maybe switch to short passing - but it's good to have at least 4 lines >

    Def
    DMs
    MC-L-R
    AMs
    ST
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  5. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ostrava
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I suggest you NOT ATTEND about 3 matches and I can tell you, that you will see the results you want to see

    I also have a good team...In this season, when I'm attending and opponent is 20%-30% lower than me, I win like 3:1 or 1:0, even draw 1-1 etc.
    I didn't attend on a match, boom 8-1 to me. Also did not attend, 6-1 to me...( Opponent was equal to me and second was 10% lower than me )

    I don't think that this is 100% the problem, but it works for me

    Well you have nothing to lose, so give it a try
    Thanks for your answer, but I want to participate, I had control of my team and I enjoy watching the game .... I could not watch, so for me would T11 has lost meaning, fun, and I did not play. In addition I have on my level a lot of active friends and rivals.

  6. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ostrava
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    High pressure, man to man^^

    DC's blue arrows, ohers full red.

    Thanks, orders and other mentality I get defensive or another?
    Because me those changes will come more to attack than to defend the result

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ostrava
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    agree but this can cause more condition loss (so, more greens in a long term)

    after a 2-0, switch off counter attacks.
    It's useful but can also leads to wrong passes and oppo counter attacks too.
    Also maybe switch to short passing - but it's good to have at least 4 lines >

    Def
    DMs
    MC-L-R
    AMs
    ST
    Loss of condition would not mind .... mostly I start the match 98-99%
    The counterattacks I had off, I led 2:0, but in the second half for someone swapped defenders and goalkeeper
    Shots O.K .... but I play a lot of 4-5V-1 and very well I do not play a short passing
    Always play with DMC and 90% match to five lines.
    There is no better at the 2:0 change the disposition of an ultra defensive (4-1-4-1 or 5 defenders + DMC), or turn around and attack opponents arrive?

  8. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Ostrava
    Posts
    97
    So today I once again lead 2:0 in 20. min. and I used your suggestions.
    I started 4-5V-1, normal, on the wings, little pressure, offside off, counter on, zonal, DR and DL red arrows, the other normal.
    After the 2:0 I changed to defensive, high pressure, MTM defense and counter off
    Opponent 3N-1-4-2, then changed to 3N-1-3W-1-2
    Opponent 88%
    Me 99%

    A result 7:0 for me
    Thank you boys
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12