Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 2:0 or 3.0...final draw or loss

Rookie
    So just started a new season and here it is. At half-time I lead 2:0, everything goes according to plan .... start the second half and boom boom boom and lost 3:2.
    Over the last 2-3 seasons it's been about 10-15 matches. Anything am I doing wrong !!!
    Usually I play defensively / normally, counterattack, low pressure, no offside, zonal, darts back to the defender, the others normally .... 4-5V-1, 3N/3W-1-4-2 .... by opponent.
    Someone advise me what I should change or adjustment in the lead 2:0

High pressure, man to man^^

DC's blue arrows, ohers full red.

I suggest you NOT ATTEND about 3 matches and I can tell you, that you will see the results you want to see

I also have a good team...In this season, when I'm attending and opponent is 20%-30% lower than me, I win like 3:1 or 1:0, even draw 1-1 etc.
    I didn't attend on a match, boom 8-1 to me. Also did not attend, 6-1 to me...( Opponent was equal to me and second was 10% lower than me )

I don't think that this is 100% the problem, but it works for me

Well you have nothing to lose, so give it a try

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    High pressure, man to man^
    agree but this can cause more condition loss (so, more greens in a long term)

after a 2-0, switch off counter attacks.
    It's useful but can also leads to wrong passes and oppo counter attacks too.
    Also maybe switch to short passing - but it's good to have at least 4 lines >

Def
    DMs
    MC-L-R
    AMs
    ST
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I suggest you NOT ATTEND about 3 matches and I can tell you, that you will see the results you want to see

I also have a good team...In this season, when I'm attending and opponent is 20%-30% lower than me, I win like 3:1 or 1:0, even draw 1-1 etc.
    I didn't attend on a match, boom 8-1 to me. Also did not attend, 6-1 to me...( Opponent was equal to me and second was 10% lower than me )

I don't think that this is 100% the problem, but it works for me

Well you have nothing to lose, so give it a try
    Thanks for your answer, but I want to participate, I had control of my team and I enjoy watching the game .... I could not watch, so for me would T11 has lost meaning, fun, and I did not play. In addition I have on my level a lot of active friends and rivals.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    High pressure, man to man^^

DC's blue arrows, ohers full red.

Thanks, orders and other mentality I get defensive or another?
    Because me those changes will come more to attack than to defend the result

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    agree but this can cause more condition loss (so, more greens in a long term)

after a 2-0, switch off counter attacks.
    It's useful but can also leads to wrong passes and oppo counter attacks too.
    Also maybe switch to short passing - but it's good to have at least 4 lines >

Def
    DMs
    MC-L-R
    AMs
    ST
    Loss of condition would not mind .... mostly I start the match 98-99%
    The counterattacks I had off, I led 2:0, but in the second half for someone swapped defenders and goalkeeper
    Shots O.K .... but I play a lot of 4-5V-1 and very well I do not play a short passing
    Always play with DMC and 90% match to five lines.
    There is no better at the 2:0 change the disposition of an ultra defensive (4-1-4-1 or 5 defenders + DMC), or turn around and attack opponents arrive?

Rookie
    So today I once again lead 2:0 in 20. min. and I used your suggestions.
    I started 4-5V-1, normal, on the wings, little pressure, offside off, counter on, zonal, DR and DL red arrows, the other normal.
    After the 2:0 I changed to defensive, high pressure, MTM defense and counter off
    Opponent 3N-1-4-2, then changed to 3N-1-3W-1-2
    Opponent 88%
    Me 99%

A result 7:0 for me
    Thank you boys
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12