Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Illegal formation

Yes yes that's what I mean

Red alert, -2% possesion, yellow -1% these triangles don't man that the player can not play well, I used many imes 1-2 players out of their original position and some played better.

Then time ago if you had 5 players with yellow triangle the possession decreased to 20% but now Im not aware exactly of the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Red alert, -2% possesion, yellow -1% these triangles don't man that the player can not play well, I used many imes 1-2 players out of their original position and some played better.

Then time ago if you had 5 players with yellow triangle the possession decreased to 20% but now Im not aware exactly of the rules...
    That's on the individual players - if you put up a formation which is, for example, crowded on the left-side, the 'i' button at the top of the screen next to the 'Cancel' and 'Save' buttons will turn into a red '!' button. If you click on it, then it'll tell you that the formation is concentrated too much on the left flank, and the opposition can easily win battles on other parts of the pitch.

Illegal formation-formation-warning.jpg
    khris likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    That's on the individual players - if you put up a formation which is, for example, crowded on the left-side, the 'i' button at the top of the screen next to the 'Cancel' and 'Save' buttons will turn into a red '!' button. If you click on it, then it'll tell you that the formation is concentrated too much on the left flank, and the opposition can easily win battles on other parts of the pitch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Formation warning.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	79814
    Ive read more carefully all coments, you talk abou the "big red alert" and I answered regarding the illegal formation rules as the thread title say...

I guess this alert is just a info' but have no impact (all will depend of the AvQ and rival formation) but the individual triangles s what I said, are a penalty in terms of possession.

Khris what is your team in the game? I wanna add you as a friend. My team name is Real City FC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12