—–—–—–GK—–—–—–

and what Mentality should i use?

thank in advance

GK
    DL DC DR
    DCM arrows up
    ML MC MR
    AML AMR
    ST. classic V, won against this formation many times using the one described. arrows up also on the aml and amr if you need an extra push. attacking in mentality, press own half, whole pitch if you are the better team, off side and force counter attack
    GL

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooners FC View Post
    GK
    DL DC DR
    DCM arrows up
    ML MC MR
    AML AMR
    ST. classic V, won against this formation many times using the one described. arrows up also on the aml and amr if you need an extra push. attacking in mentality, press own half, whole pitch if you are the better team, off side and force counter attack
    GL
    No..it was not good advice..
    I followed it...
    In within 1st 7 mins, the score was 1-0 for my opponent..(Cup, He-level 6) vs mine (level 3)..75% vs 25% possession
    So I changed the tactic to 3-1-4-2:
    GK
    DL-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    ST-ST
    And guess what...Finished the game, I have got 6-2 for score...WON WON WON
    Update to you all, just Yesterday..Cup and I was Away Team... (My team quality average is better then his one ... 35.2 vs 33.4)
    Hope it might help everyone...
    My team: Winning 11
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 02-28-2014 at 03:47 AM.

Sometimes opponents score first and a lot of times against weaker sides, stronger teams will score loads more after that. So I think it was a bit harsh to say that it was bad advice. Anyway, if you are against a weaker side, let the opponent worry about countering you. As the stronger team you should be confident enough to pull off a result. Since you are watching it is always possible to change tactics midway.

A lot of managers here will tell you that it is normal to go behind first (fluke goal) and usually without tweaking the orders and formation it is possible to take the lead.

Glad you won. 3-1-4-2 is one of my favourite formations
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Won 4:0 with 4-4-2
    red arrows on DL ,Dr,ML,MR,ST,ST Attacking , Mixed, Whole Pitch,Hard,Short,Zonal