View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    hullo, sean, I play the: Associations today and I lost against 4-1-2-1-2 with 4-5-1vstyle def+counter, also in another game, I used a 3 -5-2vstyle I lost again
    all the opponents equal what is your suggestion against diamond?
    Is the diamond wide or narrow?.anyways best formation wild be 4-1-4-1 as u will have back four to stop his attackers and wingers.
    U will have DMC to stop his AMC.
    U will have more players than him in central midfield.
    U will have the option of going down flanks and thru the middle.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Lizas View Post
    hullo, sean, I play the: Associations today and I lost against 4-1-2-1-2 with 4-5-1vstyle def+counter, also in another game, I used a 3 -5-2vstyle I lost again
    all the opponents equal what is your suggestion against diamond?
    Is the diamond wide or narrow?.anyways best formation wild be 4-1-4-1 as u will have back four to stop his attackers and wingers.

Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it-img_0056.jpg Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it-img_0055.jpgI'm going up against a 3w 5 v shaped 2. I have only one MC but an abundance of AMs, Narrow DMs, and STs. How do you think I should set up the team

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    narrow during the game I used the 4-1-4-1 it doesn't work thanks for the answer I'm going with 3n-1-2-3w-1 down flanks attacking am going post the result later
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 04-23-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuengo183 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0056.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	81026 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0055.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	81027I'm going up against a 3w 5 v shaped 2. I have only one MC but an abundance of AMs, Narrow DMs, and STs. How do you think I should set up the team
    if u see his formation,he plays a wide back three which is vulnerable to wing attacks.he has 2 strikers up front,hence u have 2 use a backfour.thats also coz he has wingers in advanced positions.he has a DMC so playing AMC is useless.the main thing in countering any formation is having more central midfielders than him.

I would say play 4-3n-2w-1 formation.why?
    1.u will have back four to stop his wingers and strikers
    2.u will have three central midfielders to match his three
    3.u will have advanced wingers to exploit wing spaace
    4.u will avoid his DMC.
    5.ur striker will be assisted by ur wingers

Quote Originally Posted by NorthLondonIsRed View Post
    Playing today against 4-1-3wide-2.

DLDCDCDR
    DMC
    ML MC MR
    STST

What would you suggest? We're almost the same quality. I'm thinking about 4-4-2 classic.
    He wanted to catch me by surprise and during match he quickly switched his DMC for AMC playing very offensive.

Hard battle but I won 3:2, 4-4-2 through the whole match.

I am playing second leg home. If he sticks to his 4-3-1-2 I'll have to pick 4-1-4-1 or 3-1-4-2.

3-1-4-2 looks good enough, good defense line, two strikers, strong in the middle. My MR scored two nice goals from the wing, have to use him more.

On the other hand he uses his wide MR and ML offensively, 4-1 back line would be more appropriate for this.

Banned
    When he switched DMC to AMC u should have played 4-1--3n-1-1 to exploit the absence of DMC by playing AMC.by doing this u would also stop his AMC.anyways,u won.was it home or away?if he does this next time,use what i told u.if u if he sticks with his initial formation,use 4-5-1v..why?

1.back four to stop wingers and striker
    2.u will avoid his DMC
    3.central midfield 3 to dominate his 1 central midfielder
    4.advanced wingers to terrorize his full backs.this helps as u said ur wingers are in form

It was away match, I have the upper hand now as I'm playing home. Will try 451v thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    the result 1-1 I was 1-0 until 83 minutes he put a goal from a corner but my stats they were good I think that is the counter for 4-4-2 nd
    3n-1-2-3w-1 attacking down flanks pass mixed no counter the other normal thanks for your time
    Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it-screenshot_327.jpg
    Last edited by Nick Lizas; 04-23-2017 at 04:46 PM.

How to counter 4-4-2 flat?

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast