View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned
    Ok fine I understood ur question.so when u play against a 3-5-2 v style convert ur DMC into a DC so as to form a 4-4-1-1 formation which will give u advantages.
    1)ur fullbacks can support ur wingers when they are attacking down the flanks.this can be done by putting red arrows on ur wingers and full backs.it is necassary to use the wide area so as to terrorize the opposition back line who just have 3 defenders.ur full backs will also help u in defending against opposition attacking wingers.
    2)u will have 5 players in midfield like the opposition but u will also have more players than him in central midfield making it easy to control possession throughout the game.
    3)DMC won't be required as opposition does not have AMC
    4)ur AMC will be the most important player in the team as he has to link attack and midfield and deal with the opposition DMC.by far ,ur AMC has to be the best player in ur team.a guy like hazard or ozil.

If all this is not possible to do with ur team then play a very compressed possession based formation to go through the middle like 4-3n-1-2 or 4-4-2 narrow diamond,this is not a second option as these options are also excellent options if u like short passes with going thru middle.
    Iridensys likes this.

Banned
    Both ways u have more advantages then disadvantages

Banned
    The opposition's only and I mean ONLY strength is possession which u can stop

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    Ok fine I understood ur question.so when u play against a 3-5-2 v style convert ur DMC into a DC so as to form a 4-4-1-1 formation which will give u advantages.
    1)ur fullbacks can support ur wingers when they are attacking down the flanks.this can be done by putting red arrows on ur wingers and full backs.it is necassary to use the wide area so as to terrorize the opposition back line who just have 3 defenders.ur full backs will also help u in defending against opposition attacking wingers.
    2)u will have 5 players in midfield like the opposition but u will also have more players than him in central midfield making it easy to control possession throughout the game.
    3)DMC won't be required as opposition does not have AMC
    4)ur AMC will be the most important player in the team as he has to link attack and midfield and deal with the opposition DMC.by far ,ur AMC has to be the best player in ur team.a guy like hazard or ozil.

If all this is not possible to do with ur team then play a very compressed possession based formation to go through the middle like 4-3n-1-2 or 4-4-2 narrow diamond,this is not a second option as these options are also excellent options if u like short passes with going thru middle.
    What about 3-5-2 flat? Would it be suicide to try 3-1-4-1-1 against it, even when I'm much stronger and playing home?

Apprentice
    Yes

Banned
    U just have to adapt.one formation can have many variations.if ur playing against 3-5-2 flat then u have to put DMC in central midfield with blue arrows so that u have 5 in central midfield which forms a 3-5-1-1 formation which is useful for maintaining possession in the game.DMC is not required to counter 3-5-2 flat as that formation does not have AMC to counter against.using an AMC will be useful as in 3-5-2 flat opposition does not have DMC.in this way there will be a strong link between midfield and attack.it is all about adaptation.so basically even against 3-5-2 flat u have the option to go down flanks by putting red arrows on wide players or u can go through middle with short passes.UR CHOICE

Banned
    Always remember that going down flanks does not always require support from full backs.this I have learnt from my own experience.

What would you play agains this guy. Its 4-2-3-1

Screenshot by Lightshot

Banned
    The perfect solution for beating 4-2-3-1 is playing a formidable 4-1-3w-1-1.imshall explain how this works.
    1)u have a DMC to protect the defense as 4-2-3-1 is a very attack minded formation
    2)u u will have three central midfielders compared to his 2 central midfielders.hence u can maintain possession
    3)u will have a back four to stop his attacking wingers and striker(very important)
    4)u will have an AMC who will be unchallenged as opposition does not have DMC

Perfect isn't it.one of the guys who I gave my advice to on another thread won the game easilty by playing this formation

Banned
    As much as possible go down the flanks.if u want ,u can go thru the middle.always use counterattacks(don't forget)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast