View Poll Results: hit 1,000 views.wanted to know whether my advice is useful or not

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Helpful advice

6 60.00%
  • Not good

0 0%
  • Average

4 40.00%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Experienced manager giving countering advice for managers who need it

Banned
    Ok so iridensys ur opponent plays 4-2-3-1 formation.
    So basically in 4-2-3-1 there is a lack of a DMC to counter AMC.hence using an AMC in ur formation can do tphalf the job of countering the opposition.
    Secondly,in CENTRAL midfield,he only has two players.if u choose a formation that is strong in midfield u can easily win the game.
    Thirdly,his full backs are completely exposed to your wingers as in opposition team there is no ML/R.
    And finally,he has three attacking midfielders in his team.this is good and bad at the same time.good because his players can't track back during counterattack sand bad because he can troll ur fullbacks.in ur formation it is necessary to play DMC to counter his AMC

Basically use a formation like 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1v which gives you freedom to play thru middle or down flanks and which enables u to play counter attacking football and obviously one which has DMC to counter his AMC

Banned
    If u are uncomfortable with these formations,try using a very attack minded formation like 3-4-2n-1 where u will have very strong midfield and most importantly u will have 2 AMCs to exploit the absence of DMC in his formation.u can even play 3-1-3n-2n-1 to counter his AMC with a DMC

I have put forward the options.now it is ur choice.
    Last edited by Seangomes12; 04-18-2017 at 12:17 PM.

Banned
    Put red arrows on ur AMCs

Apprentice
    Thanks a lot Sean; interesting the option of the two AMC.

I will try
    Seangomes12 likes this.

Banned
    It is a good option as it is the most exploitable part of the opposition formation
    Iridensys likes this.

Rookie
    May I ask how to counter your own secret formation 3DCs-1-4-1-1?
    I'm going to match with that one.

Banned
    The obvious weakness of this formation is that there are three at the back and mostly they play narrow.hence it is useful for attacking wingers to terrorize the opposition defense.the formation has a DMC so using AMC will be useless.also midfield is quite strong with 4 players in the middle. u need a DMC in ur squad to stop opposition AMC.basically you have two options to beat this formation
    1)go down flanks with fast and skillful wingers playing with counterattack and mixed passing.
    2)play fire with fire by packing ur midfield with 5 players or more.

I would prefer going down the flanks
    112000 likes this.

Banned
    U will have the best chance of beating this formation if u play 3-5-2 v style or flat.by doing this u will have strong midfield and wingers can be allowed freedom to attack by putting red arrows on them

Apprentice
    And in this case, when you play against a 3-5-2v what do you do? You change tactics or put your defense in "wide" mode, like 3w-1..?

Banned
    U said ur playing against 3-1-4-1-1 not 3-5-2 v style..I didn't understand ur question.do u mean when the opposition plays 3-5-2 v style what do u do??

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast