Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic

Banned
    So basically in this option u have to have three strong defenders who are 90% and above.they have to be all DCs so as to stop opposition crosses from entering the box.the one DMC counters the opposition AMC in an efficient manner.if playing against strong opposition AMC put blue arrows on ur DMC.the 4 players present in central midfield easily maintain possession during the whole of the game.the wingers can be given the freedom to attack by putting red arrows on them.in this formation u also have an AMC who can link the midfield and attack.if opposition has DMC the u can put the AMC into striker position so as to avoid the DMC.the striker will look like a lone striker but he will not be as he will be supported by the AMC or another striker.this formation gives u freedom to play down flanks or u can play thru the middle.i ususally played mixed passing in this formation so I could play fast counterattack either down flanks or through the middle.always play this formation with attacking mentality to create chances.when defending put blue arrows on ur wingers to make them wing backs if opposition have advanced wingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    All of you'll don't have my goal difference of +139 duh
    your 139 is nothing and your formation is nothing special. there is no magic or secret formation whatsoever.
    Here let me show you one of a friend league that beat your goals.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing any discussion about team quality. If you've got a much better team than your opponents, the impact that formation has is minimal. I'd have to see that data before making any conclusions.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

How can you not spent $0 and get promoted and win a lot. or work hard for hours getting tokens

I Bet you have a 7 Star team if that's true you can beat anybody and did you win the Champions League and the Cup as Well with real money spent

Quote Originally Posted by NickM9 View Post
    How can you not spent $0 and get promoted and win a lot. or work hard for hours getting tokens
    If you're talking to me, it's not about sitting around for hours earning tokens; it's about spending them smartly. Buying young, fast-training players that work for your system, and then adjusting tactics to fit opponents. Also avoiding getting into long auction battles, and going for bargain values instead. Lately I've been getting higher-quality teams due to the extra tokens from Associations, which have allowed me to purchase about one Scout or Recommended player per season for the past couple seasons.

Overall, it really doesn't take an inordinate amount of effort to succeed at the game without paying any money. It just requires smart thinking and taking advantage of every aspect of the game possible, rather than trying to win with brute force (i.e. hours of training).
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

let me just say it again nothing got to do with formation or tactic. team quality and player will make a different bt troll do happen sometimes.
    @NickM9 there is a way without spending real money to make a 7 8* team that is tanking..(i dont do that)

Banned
    Hey gas by the way I have not spent a pence on developing my players.imwill post a picture of my star stiker in that season and his skills and stats in the next one.Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-image.jpgWon perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-image.jpg  

Banned
    He was 5 star in that season.mr token buyer,u must be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthLondonIsRed View Post
    You little joker, you

I'm aware of that formation, don't play it quite often.
    ive won 2 trebles with 3-1-4-1-1 using it this season again top of league etc
    to be fair though if you are 20% better than ur opponents a decent formation with rested motivated players will work usually
    what is the % diff between you and 2nd place for example
    the arsenal fan is right there no perfect formation there are a couple which give 3-1-4-1-1 trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast