Thread: Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic

Banned
    It does not have many weaknesses really

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    It does not have many weaknesses really
    i know - like i say - a couple.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    If you're talking to me, it's not about sitting around for hours earning tokens; it's about spending them smartly. Buying young, fast-training players that work for your system, and then adjusting tactics to fit opponents. Also avoiding getting into long auction battles, and going for bargain values instead. Lately I've been getting higher-quality teams due to the extra tokens from Associations, which have allowed me to purchase about one Scout or Recommended player per season for the past couple seasons.

Overall, it really doesn't take an inordinate amount of effort to succeed at the game without paying any money. It just requires smart thinking and taking advantage of every aspect of the game possible, rather than trying to win with brute force (i.e. hours of training).
    i win titles and cups regularly never paid a penny

my team name extolls this methodology

Hey gas by the way I have not spent a pence on developing my players.imwill post a picture of my star stiker in that season and his skills and stats in the next one.
    Impressive! Are all of your opponents 5* teams as well?
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Banned
    The top 7 were like 89% and I was 97%.below the there were 82-83% teams

The top 7 were like 89% and I was 97%.below the there were 82-83% teams
    sean have you ever won the league when you weren't clearly the strongest side?

Banned
    I had 2 title races where it was the most exciting a fearful title race I ever had.my quality was 86%.i had 4 contenders excluding me.they were RB stmk,saavn FC,enfield,and FC Milan.they were 89%,91%,85% and 82% respectively.saavn had got a good start but I beat him both times 3-2 and he finished second.rb stmk finished third.enfield and FC Milan finished 4 and 5.in the second one it was quite tight.i got 70 points and the other guy had 65 points.it was quite close really.we played a title decider on match day 24 which I won 1-0 at home.he later drew to open the gap by 5

It only proofed you're against bunch of PCs and 'undedicated' managers. I got this when I was lower lv... my under 30 manager lv days.

Banned
    Keep ur achievements to ur self.the name of the thread is not.'boast thread'

Apprentice
    Sean... sorry man , but that kind of achievement is a common thing , check my picture below, and I have played only 19 matches.
    Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-rate.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast