Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic

@Seangomes12

You have a good intention and you have some good knowledge and you want to help less experienced guys.
    That is good and stick to that.

But as you entered a forum arena, you can imagine that some of the top players of the game are in here too.
    You can of course be proud of your achievements, but you should understand that they are not unique.

So treating them like unique... in here... is a bit ridiculous.

So keep up with your team, gain more trophies, help other members and keep doing it.., being less blabbermouth

And here is mine

Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-4cfb2a0d68158bc4424cc88475275f45.jpg
    madflo19, achiie and Sunil Chetri like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    I don't have a damn clue what's going on in this thread. But we're here to humble brag and drop screenshots?

Here was my season 7
    Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-screenshot_2017-04-24-11-13-13.jpg

Had top 4 or 5 ratings, top 3 scorers, 2 assists... today, same players are on my league boards during season 11...
    Won perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-screenshot_2017-01-07-12-53-34.jpgWon perfect league title with secret formation.proof is in the pic-screenshot_2017-04-19-09-30-40.jpg

Pueblo's Secret Formation: 4411
    Cloverfield and madflo19 like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Banned
    Ill keep that in mind cloverfield
    Cloverfield and achiie like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    All I want to say is that none of you'll .literally NONE have won the league(perfect)by 19 points
    I'm talking from respect here but..... Don't you see that you sound arrogant to say the least? However what do you want? Recognizance? To boost your ego? Really, I don't get it
    Regards

Banned
    Ur not even close to anybodys goal difference or by how many pts u won the league.im not trying to offend anybody neither am i saying that somebody is offending me.this is basically a rhread to show whos plt was the best

Criteria:goal difference,points diff between first and second,goals conceded and goals scored

Banned
    "I know that im the best guy the game has ever been played by"-pricop,cloverfield,khris,nik,vernie,maniaque,haird ryer,ac milan bla blah blah

Banned
    Bwahahahahaha

Apprentice
    @ LeManiaque ... sorry man , only 14 points, you are useless, you have no idea what means "perfect", shame on you ! )))

PS: No offence, my friend.
    LeManiaque and gamer5289 like this.
    missing T11 old form

Rookie
    This thread is cancer.
    LeManiaque and achiie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seangomes12 View Post
    This thread is not about posting ur perfect league title screenshots,its about showing how perfect was ur perfect league title.i will give pricop 50% consideration instead of 100 coz he is a token buyer
    How is tanking going? Hahahaha ,tanking to win the league once in a while,such a fail muahahaha (i like to feed the troll lol)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast