Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AMC to MC position

Rookie
    Hey Khris, where do you get this information from?
    I don't say you're wrong, but haven't seen such clear&simple explanation since I started reading the forums.

That doesn't take away the fact that according to me not all players like to play out of position. For some, the ratings will go way down.

depends how could they are their DMC if my team is better and my amc quicker for example than their dmc i leave it maybe put him slightly wide of the DMC. depends where they have left a gap by moving a player to dmc may then look to exploit that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I play 4411, my AMC is my MVP.

Seeing an opposing DMC doesn't make me change anything, until I see poor ratings for AMC and good ones for DMC. if I have an up arrow, dmc has a down arrow, it can work favorably.

Here's what I'll try if things aren't working for my AMC because of opposing DMC:
    Move AMC to a side position and/or change passing focus too 1 flank from through the middle (I have success with 4411 and any passing strategy depending on opponent).
    Remove arrow from AMC, apply up arrow to a flank player.
    Move mentality 1 degree more defensive
    Replace AMC with DMC or ST if I'm winning or losing, respectively.

I've played seasons on end with "yellow caution" players out of position. It can work. At the same time, my AMC is consistently carded when I've moved him to MC in just a couple matches.
    Please share your tactics and orders

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12