Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is 4-1-3-2 the Ultimate Formation?

Quote Originally Posted by singaboy View Post
    I will try your formation sometime and will let you know. I think it is good against any formation that are weak in the MC since it have 3MC. However this formation is quite similar to:

4-1-3W-2
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML-MC-MR
    ST-ST

Narrow Diamond
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AMC
    ST-ST

Dont you think that 2 formations are also very effective ?

I think 2-nd formation will be effective only in case You are better team. It seams like battle "forehead against forehead" where 2 centre-based formations are meeting.

The first formations (with DR/L & MR/L) will be more interesting and more effective - try to attack flanks.
    Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by yulyus View Post
    "The problem is,in my league,no other team counters it,so this team goes on to be champion,grinding out 1-0,2-1, 3-1 wins all the time!!"

So You confirm one more time that teams with centre-based formations plays as a rule better !
    I think with a strong Left and Right back,teams will find it very hard to beat you. Personally I have seen it win a lot more than it draws and loses!! 2 differant teams winning the league in 2 differant seasons can't be wrong?? It's a save bet

Quote Originally Posted by DazzaD View Post
    I think with a strong Left and Right back,teams will find it very hard to beat you. Personally I have seen it win a lot more than it draws and loses!! 2 differant teams winning the league in 2 differant seasons can't be wrong?? It's a save bet
    Thank to you Dazza, from now on 4-1-3-2 will be my favorite formation against team with weak in the middle. Cheers

Now only facts.

League current position :
    1-st place - team centre-based formation (+50 goal differ.)
    2-nd place - team centre-based formation (+65 goal differ.)
    3-rd place - team playing different formations (mostly flank-based) (+85 goal)

Champ.League:
    semi-final - 3 teams playing only centre-based formations (like 4-3N-3 or very similar)

Cup -ALL !!!4 teams playing only centre-based formations !!!!!! Only one of them played with flank-attack very few times. Other 3 even don't have MR/L, AMR/L in the squad.

I saw few others leagues and cups - the same situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI guys from NORDEUS !!! It's stupid situation !!!!!!!
    Do You think flank players are completely useless in football ??????
    You must to something with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apprentice
    Maybe you won your matches coz your team was simply much better than other leagues. In league 1. i had a formation 3-2-3-2. its not the best formation and it can be countered, but i beat my opponents anyways coz my team was much higher. counter formations come into play when the teams are even, there is no such thing as ultimate formation 4-1-3-2 is actually weak in flanks and a flank formation could beat it i think lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    Maybe you won your matches coz your team was simply much better than other leagues. In league 1. i had a formation 3-2-3-2. its not the best formation and it can be countered, but i beat my opponents anyways coz my team was much higher. counter formations come into play when the teams are even, there is no such thing as ultimate formation 4-1-3-2 is actually weak in flanks and a flank formation could beat it i think lol.
    4-3N-2W-1 beats 4-1-3N-2,seems everytime,when teams are almost even. Just think you could leave your team on auto for a season with 4-1-3-2 and you would do very very well. Actually won my league for the first time in 3 seasons (i use differant formations),usually I come second to this 4-1-3-2 formation,now it's/he's second.....and third!!!!LOL CL Final tonight....I'm playing narrow

Apprentice
    It's the best you can choose if you don't want to attend matches for sure. 4-1-3N-1-1 is also good.

Now only facts.

League current position :
    1-st place - team centre-based formation (+50 goal differ.)
    2-nd place - team centre-based formation (+65 goal differ.)
    3-rd place - team playing different formations (mostly flank-based) (+85 goal)

Champ.League:
    semi-final - 3 teams playing only centre-based formations (like 4-3N-3 or very similar)

Cup -ALL !!!4 teams playing only centre-based formations !!!!!! Only one of them played with flank-attack very few times. Other 3 even don't have MR/L, AMR/L in the squad.

I saw few others leagues and cups - the same situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI guys from NORDEUS !!! It's stupid situation !!!!!!!
    Do You think flank players are completely useless in football ??????
    You must to something with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So Yulyus my man,we might be on to something!! After losing 2 out of 2 CL Finals playing wide,against much weaker teams. I decided last night to play 'narrow diamand' (first time I've gone narrow for 2 months!!) against 4-4-2 classic. EVERY season he has won the League AND CL(Nice Trophy cabinet!!),team just as strong as mine!! I won......4-1, I was 4-0 up until the 88th minute!! Oh,forgot to say,in the semis, Played Butterfly and V formation against 4-4-2 classic,he was weaker team,drew both games 2-2,went to the Finals on penalties!! Still when I play against 4-4-2 again,I know what I'll be playing

Seems like You are right. I also have noted that teams with centre-based formations goes better. I mean formations like 4-3N-3, 4-1-2N-1-2,4-2N-2N(MC)-2 or even 4-1(MC)-2N-3. Flank-based formations are more wastefull.

Hi guys from NORDEUS !!!!!!! You must do something with this !!!!!!!!!

Or do You think flank players in football are completely useless ???????!!!!!
    Really? I have a 4-2-3W-1 with passing down the flanks and it works well.

I can beat this with my 4-2-3W-1

------ST------
    AML--AMC--AMR
    ----MC--MC---
    DL--DC--DC--DR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast