Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is 4-1-3-2 the Ultimate Formation?

If everybody starts using center based formations, that should make wing formations more effective

This is where this game got it wrong, now, 99% of the team play with a DMC even he plays high on the pitch, it remains a DMC

Can someone suggest the settings for 4-3-2w-1 please, also want to know what formation counter it, Please share your experience..

I just finished playing a 4-1-3-2. Countered it with 4-3-2-1. My first half tactics were defensive, down both flanks, own half, normal, mixed, zonal with force counter. I went down an early goal and by half time I switched out of defensive and counter. Went aggressive late in the game and sent everyone forward and got a late equalizer. Seems like every time I try to play a formation that is supposed to be the counter to the one I am facing I don't do too well. My squad was a few points better in quality and I had bonus 8% possession.

sdw
    Apprentice
    4-1-3N-2 is not ultimate formation.It's very easy to counter it.

Quote Originally Posted by sdw View Post
    4-1-3N-2 is not ultimate formation.It's very easy to counter it.
    why pls explain

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Naretafra View Post
    why pls explain
    Because it's easy to counter.This formation hasn't any wings for attacking.There are no ML/MR/AML/AMR/AMC.There are no attacking midfield.It's good in defensive,but when I use ML and MR and I counter it very easy.To counter it it's not necessary to use DL/DR/DML/DMR to stop it.It's not necessary to use DMC either.I can use at least 5 formation to stop this formation.
    4-1-4-1 , 3-5-2 flat , 4-5-1 flat , 4-4-2 , 4-3N-3 , 3-4-3, 4-1-3W-2 , 3-5-2 V , butterfly.
    In fact I used this formation first 1-2 seasons too...But now Im playing my 30th level.It's not hopefully to use this formation and then go to vacation without seeing my team...Cuz it's easy to counter it.
    If I go to vacation for one week,I'll put other 4-5 formations,but never 4-1-3N-2 cuz I'll be lost against stronger teams.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123