Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Help with illegal formation

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10

    Help with illegal formation

    Hello guys I am a lvl1 manager but I have some good experience because I was lvl8 7 years ago...so theres this formation :
    GK-DL-DC-DC-DR-MC-MC-MR-AMR-ST-ST
    it looks really weird and I dont know what to use against it...the formation is 2-2-3-3
    My team is slightly better but his attackers are a little better than my defenders and my attackers are better than his defenders but my midfield is slightly better than his..any tips ? The match is tomorrow.
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    And if you guys want a screenshot I can take it but tell me how to post it here please

  3. #3
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,344
    As I see he's playing in 4-4-2 and it isn't illegal formation.
    Anyway you can go in 4-5-1V style or 4-4-2 hexagon.
    You can also check this thread here and it's very useful for this type of doubts. https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials-guides/18650-table-counter-formations-v2-0-formation-use.html


    Sent via Tapatalk
    Last edited by casper™; 11-27-2017 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Add link to table counter formations
    Team - Hells Angels MC
    Current Season: 81 - League Level: 68

    League - Champion - 30
    League - Runner Up - 14
    League 3rd Place - 4

    CUP - Champion - 4
    CUP - Runner Up - 2
    CUP - 3rd Place - 1

    Champions League - Champion - 9
    Champions League - Runner Up - 4
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 5

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    As I see he's playing in 4-4-2 and it isn't illegal formation.
    Anyway you can go in 4-5-1V style or 4-4-2 hexagon.
    You can also check this thread here and it's very useful for this type of doubts. https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials-guides/18650-table-counter-formations-v2-0-formation-use.html


    Sent via Tapatalk
    May you tell me how to show you a screenshot ? Because it looks like 4-4-2 for you but its not the usual 4-4-2 that I always see,he has removed the ML and is positioning his players on the right flank so I think showing the screenshot is perfect

  5. #5
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraa Syria View Post
    May you tell me how to show you a screenshot ? Because it looks like 4-4-2 for you but its not the usual 4-4-2 that I always see,he has removed the ML and is positioning his players on the right flank so I think showing the screenshot is perfect
    Are you on pc or mobile? To explain how to add screenshots here in the forum.
    Team - Hells Angels MC
    Current Season: 81 - League Level: 68

    League - Champion - 30
    League - Runner Up - 14
    League 3rd Place - 4

    CUP - Champion - 4
    CUP - Runner Up - 2
    CUP - 3rd Place - 1

    Champions League - Champion - 9
    Champions League - Runner Up - 4
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 5

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Mobile.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by casper™ View Post
    Are you on pc or mobile? To explain how to add screenshots here in the forum.
    I am using a mobile

  8. #8
    Moderator casper™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,344
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraa Syria View Post
    I am using a mobile
    Take the screenshot, reply button and find "Manage Attachments"and click in there. "Upload" button, select the screenshot and "Done", submit reply and it's done.

    As simple as that.
    Team - Hells Angels MC
    Current Season: 81 - League Level: 68

    League - Champion - 30
    League - Runner Up - 14
    League 3rd Place - 4

    CUP - Champion - 4
    CUP - Runner Up - 2
    CUP - 3rd Place - 1

    Champions League - Champion - 9
    Champions League - Runner Up - 4
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 5

    Super League - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    Help with illegal formation-20171127_141422.jpg
    I managed to post it ! Thanks

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10
    And I figured out that he is using an attacking mentality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast