Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How this game works ?!?!?!

Few question left :
    1. How a defender 32*~35 defence ability take the ball from my st 29* with 43 attack ability and Special ability too so many times ?
    2. How i keep getting gol from 28~30 st when i have a gk 39* and 42 defence ?
    3. How a st39* with penalty kicker marks 1 on 1 and free kick more then the other st39* with SA 1 on 1 ?
    kinda strange to buy scout players and they fail , so why should i donate anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariga Eduard Mihail View Post
    Few question left :
    1. How a defender 32*~35 defence ability take the ball from my st 29* with 43 attack ability and Special ability too so many times ?
    2. How i keep getting gol from 28~30 st when i have a gk 39* and 42 defence ?
    3. How a st39* with penalty kicker marks 1 on 1 and free kick more then the other st39* with SA 1 on 1 ?
    kinda strange to buy scout players and they fail , so why should i donate anymore ?
    As far as I know, scout players are suck.

1. It will cost you 50T
    2. will cost you a few million cash.....
    3. Very old
    4. Players progressing rate is extremely slow.......
    5. Low form and rating (sometimes)

So, why are we wasting our valuable tokens on those useless players??

My advice is, look for young and very expensive players on market (with special ability if you were lucky).
    Their progressing rate is much faster than scout.

Instead of spending 50T on scout, better buy rest pack and use them on those young players....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12