Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Help from Pro Managers needed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SujanVan23 View Post
    Well nice explanations.. I always play defensive, down both flanks, mixed passes, counter on.. High pressing, Man to man , offside trap off.. Overall its good but I dont win titles every season.. Maybe I need to try out more tactical stuffs..

Could you tell me about High or Low pressing and Man to man/ Zonal marking.. I mean what do they do and against what type of opponent should we use?
    high pressing - all your players will press any opponent player all over the pitch, even your ST will press oppo Defenders
    Low press - your player will only press the opponent when they enter your own half of field

man to man marking - your player will select one opponent to be marked, they don't mark other player after decide one player, riskier if your player is weaker in strength/speed/etc and may lost the one on one battle, and other player will not support after one of your player lost the one on one

zonal marking - all the player will mark any opponent that enter to their zone

High pressing and man to man marking will tired your player fast, low fitness player will make your team always concede in last minute

remember only use man to man marking if each of your defenders is stronger than opponent attackers.

if you play defensive mentality, i bet you will put many defenders, so play high pressing will be not effective because you don't have enough man to press all over the field especially at opponent half side.

the more defenders you use is the more difficult to make offside trap success.

if you play defensive mentality with many defenders, the only way for you to score is through counter attack, and long pass will make your counter faster,
    but that doesn't guarantee you to score because your chance created for scoring is very less since you not possess the game

Rookie
    My main formation is 41221.. When I play defensive.. I have always gone with High pressing && man to man against equal or strong team. Got mixed results..

I want to try Normal mentality.. Would suggest me what should I do with it against good teams.. I mean high/low press, counter on/off, Man to man/zonal && offside trap?

I am tired of not winning any trohpy so I need to change something.. My team is 104% right now so its not a weak team too

My main formation is 41221.. When I play defensive.. I have always gone with High pressing && man to man against equal or strong team. Got mixed results..

I want to try Normal mentality.. Would suggest me what should I do with it against good teams.. I mean high/low press, counter on/off, Man to man/zonal && offside trap?

I am tired of not winning any trohpy so I need to change something.. My team is 104% right now so its not a weak team too
    i think you should able to figure it based on what i've explained in this thread

i already explain what high/low pressing meaning and about zonal/mantoman marking

and i already explain that critical analysis on opponent player and to compare each of your player with opponent player is required if facing equal or stronger opponent, so you can decide is your defender strong enough to having man to man fight against your opponent attackers?

and the key to play effective and efficiently is to focus the passing at opponent weak spot and protect your area that opponent strong in attack

you don't really need DMC if your opponent don't use AMC or non of your opponent player will enter their AMC zone, so what is the function of your DMC if there is no opposite player for him to marked?

and you can using the AMC or order one of your MC to go forward to the AMC zone when attacking if your opponent don't have DMC,

if you can understand all those thing, you can choose the suitable tactic against any type of opponent by yourself,
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-01-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Rookie
    Nice analysis man.. you are indeed a pro.. I want to share you my biggest drawbacks of the game..

When I'm against equally strong team and I go down by a goal I rarely win the match.. I don't know what to do.. What would you do in such scenario? Your suggestion would be helpful.. I also play with 41221 with defensive mentality...

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Nice analysis man.. you are indeed a pro.. I want to share you my biggest drawbacks of the game..

When I'm against equally strong team and I go down by a goal I rarely win the match.. I don't know what to do.. What would you do in such scenario? Your suggestion would be helpful.. I also play with 41221 with defensive mentality...
    i think you shouldn't play defensively when against almost equal strength opponent, always start with normal mentality unless you are facing opponent with "favourite" mark

if no favourite mark, start with normal mentality and change to attacking after 30mins if your passing complete 88%++

as i said you should focus your attack at the weak spot of your opponent to play effectively and efficiently.

don't you know how to identify the weak spot of your opponent?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    i think you should able to figure it based on what i've explained in this thread

i already explain what high/low pressing meaning and about zonal/mantoman marking

and i already explain that critical analysis on opponent player and to compare each of your player with opponent player is required if facing equal or stronger opponent, so you can decide is your defender strong enough to having man to man fight against your opponent attackers?

and the key to play effective and efficiently is to focus the passing at opponent weak spot and protect your area that opponent strong in attack

you don't really need DMC if your opponent don't use AMC or non of your opponent player will enter their AMC zone, so what is the function of your DMC if there is no opposite player for him to marked?

and you can using the AMC or order one of your MC to go forward to the AMC zone when attacking if your opponent don't have DMC,

if you can understand all those thing, you can choose the suitable tactic against any type of opponent by yourself,
    Thanks a lot man.. Appreciate it a lot.. How can I add u in Top 11? If through FB please do search "Sujan Van Gerrard" .. The guy with guitar is me..

Rookie
    i think you shouldn't play defensively when against almost equal strength opponent, always start with normal mentality unless you are facing opponent with "favourite" mark

if no favourite mark, start with normal mentality and change to attacking after 30mins if your passing complete 88%++

as i said you should focus your attack at the weak spot of your opponent to play effectively and efficiently.

How to identify the opponent's weak spot? Please tell me..

Rookie

I dont know how to identify opponent weak spot... Can you explain please?

Hi @adifairus;
    My friend this tactical orders please..

How to identify the opponent's weak spot? Please tell me..
    1) the area that lack of players
    2) the area with weakest or low quality players
    3) the area with player rating turn red that reduce to below 6.5 during live match

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast