Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Live Animations Tactical Importance..

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72

    Live Animations Tactical Importance..

    A friend of mine told me few days ago that turning off Live Animations will help a lot during matches.. Since then I did turn it off..

    But I cant figure out anything helpful.. There are commentaries instead of animations.. Thats it..

    Can anyone tell me what am I missing? Thank You

  2. #2
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    A friend of mine told me few days ago that turning off Live Animations will help a lot during matches.. Since then I did turn it off..

    But I cant figure out anything helpful.. There are commentaries instead of animations.. Thats it..

    Can anyone tell me what am I missing? Thank You
    so you trust animation more than the numerical value like the statistic, player rating, etc?

  3. #3
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    turning off live animation will help you to observe closely the in game statistic and your player and opponent player rating without being distracted by animation so you can make any decision for necessary change faster and efficient

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    246
    take this with a grain of salt, but I think animations are late about 30 seconds- example first I see ratings drop for ST, and then it shows animation of him shooting wide.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    72
    Thank You.. Now I can make a use of it

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    12
    watching live match animation is like a stupid, comedy show. The incoming goals are predictable and repetitive. The play is just so stupid and frustrating to watch. Better turn it off and you analyze & assess more easily what needs to be done, just like adifarius says...I got better results since I turned it off.

  7. #7
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Animations are important you can only guess tactics of your opponent like team mentality and passing focus from the animation

  8. #8
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Animations are important you can only guess tactics of your opponent like team mentality and passing focus from the animation
    I don't think so. Animation is just for show. A lot of times when I play long balls my players pass short. The only thing that works for is to know if the oppo is playing defensive or offensive, nothing more

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    I don't think so. Animation is just for show. A lot of times when I play long balls my players pass short. The only thing that works for is to know if the oppo is playing defensive or offensive, nothing more
    I can also use it to guess the passing focus of my opponent. But it's not so accurate all the time.

  10. #10
    Addicted adifairus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I can also use it to guess the passing focus of my opponent. But it's not so accurate all the time.
    ok let continue this discussion, if we know their tactic, what should we do?

    if i know they are passing down both flank i will make sure i got my fullback not going up and well rated

    if they are playing attacking mentality, what should i do? i need to swithc to defensive or no need to change the mentality? just enough with ON counter attack only?

    what to do if we know they are playing defensive with ON counter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast