Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Unbeatable team !!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    agree but high pressing
    Thank You..

One thing always confuse me in 451v.. When opponent doesnt have AMC where should I place my DMC: in middle of his box or low, near DC or high in his box near MC ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabuja.m View Post
    High press is not good for him becouse the opponent has with one mc more than him... anf high press is not eorking good with defensive mentality...
    in real football - tactics, yes
    but in TE high pressing just gives some extra % to defense in exchange of some condition loss .
    I always use it when facing strong opponents and don't mind to loose some extra 10-15% condition.
    SujanVan23 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Thank You..

One thing always confuse me in 451v.. When opponent doesnt have AMC where should I place my DMC: in middle of his box or low, near DC or high in his box near MC ?
    Better Top 11 managers can answer this properly..... I normally place DMC in centre.... But Niko could explain better...

I put him in the middle but really don't see any difference setting in dif. places of the box.
    Agger99 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Thank You..

I change dmc during the game , y have to keep follow the stats of game , when he shows bad stats change possition , in deffence i keep dmc near dc....

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    Agger99 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    in real football - tactics, yes
    but in TE high pressing just gives some extra % to defense in exchange of some condition loss .
    I always use it when facing strong opponents and don't mind to loose some extra 10-15% condition.
    In this case you will lose if your opponent play on counter...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Rookie
    Thank You for suggestions..

I have a treble winner in my league.. He is in Cup too.. I have another treble winner in Cup and Champions League.. Haha.. Interesting thing is both plays aggressive formations..

I will post about the 2nd treble winner in few days.. Also I will post result and all my tactics and match facts after the result..

Thank you guys for your time.. I love football , I love this game but I have never won treble or trophies after trophies.. I dont buy tokens but I am trying to learn from you guys about all those stuffs which I didnt know before
    SujanVan23 likes this.

I put him in the middle but really don't see any difference setting in dif. places of the box.
    Agger99 likes this.

Rookie
    Thank You man

Rookie
    Unbeatable team !!!-screenshot_20180412-104517.jpg

Match over.. Im very disappointed.. He spends money && has a very strong team.. I tried but couldnt win..

I was leading 2-1 at HT.. Then he replaced his MC into AMC.. Scored 4 goals in 2nd half 2 of which were corners && indirect freekick..
    I stayed with 41221.. Defensive, Both flanks, Mixed passing, counter on.. High pressure, zonal..

Thank You for your suggestions.. The league is gone now.. There are 2 treble winner in Cup && CL.. So another trophyless season..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast