Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Unbeatable team !!!

Rookie

Unbeatable team !!!

Unbeatable team !!!-screenshot_20180409-172059.jpg

This has very strong team .. He plays with very unusual formation..

3322 (3DC-3MC-AML/AMR-2ST)

He won the treble last season && he is dominating my league this season.. He is in Cup too..

Please suggest me how to stop him.. I play him after 2 days..!!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180409-172059.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	98164

This has very strong team .. He plays with very unusual formation..

3322 (3DC-3MC-AML/AMR-2ST)

He won the treble last season && he is dominating my league this season.. He is in Cup too..

Please suggest me how to stop him.. I play him after 2 days..!!!
    He is strong but his formation is directed on attack , is not so good for him, play 4:5:1 v style with low press , defensive counter on... or 4:4:2
    Only deffensive counter on good luck ...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    Agger99 likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks.. Im looking for more suggestions.. Lets see if more managers have more ideas.. I always struggle against attacking formations..

fight fire with fire 4-3N-3 (through the middle)

or win midfield battle by add one more AMC using 4-3N-1-2 (through the middle)

you need to keep attacking and ON offside trap, use high press because you have enough man at forward area to press all of their players including their defenders.

don't worry about their 3-DC, your 2-ST seems enough to beat those 3-DC because 2 of their DC is slightly out of DC zone which they will sometimes play at side back.

just focus your attack through the middle while you have extra AMC at midfield and you can win midfield battle and can create more chance to score
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-09-2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Agger99 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    fight fire with fire 4-3N-3 (through the middle)

or win midfield battle by add one more AMC using 4-3N-1-2 (through the middle)

you need to keep attacking and ON offside trap, use high press because you have enough man at forward area to press all of their players including their defenders.

don't worry about their 3-DC, your 2-ST seems enough to beat those 3-DC because 2 of their DC is slightly out of DC zone which they will sometimes play at side back.

just focus your attack through the middle while you have extra AMC at midfield and you can win midfield battle and can create more chance to score
    Unbeatable team !!!-img_20180409_201218_701.jpg

You mean this ?

His strikers && AML/AMR are very strong so I dnt know how will my defenders stop them.. I will be happy with a draw..

I checked one of his bad result came against 4312 with ML-MC-MR in middle instead of 3MC.. But I've no idea how did that team stopped this team with 1 MC only..

Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180409_201218_701.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	98170

You mean this ?

His strikers && AML/AMR are very strong so I dnt know how will my defenders stop them.. I will be happy with a draw..

I checked one of his bad result came against 4312 with ML-MC-MR in middle instead of 3MC.. But I've no idea how did that team stopped this team with 1 MC only..
    maybe he was trolled against that 1-MC formation,

put your AMC slightly forward until some of his circle enter ST zone, however, im not sure whether it will work or not, maybe you will concede because as you said his attackers is very strong, you only has 4 defenders to stop his 4 attackers, that's why you need to keep scoring also and do Offside trap,
    SujanVan23 likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    maybe he was trolled against that 1-MC formation,

put your AMC slightly forward until some of his circle enter ST zone, however, im not sure whether it will work or not, maybe you will concede because as you said his attackers is very strong, you only has 4 defenders to stop his 4 attackers, that's why you need to keep scoring also and do Offside trap,
    Or Shall I go with defensive formation like 451v ?
    What would u suggest: the above one which u suggested or 451v?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    play 4:5:1 v style with low press , defensive counter on
    agree but high pressing
    SujanVan23 and Agger99 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    agree but high pressing
    High press is not good for him becouse the opponent has with one mc more than him... anf high press is not eorking good with defensive mentality...

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

I would play defensive mentality, counterattacks yes, artificial ambushes for, high pressure, zone.: rolleyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast