Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What happened to this game??? It has become unfair!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crxtina View Post
    i am a token buyer, but **** shouldn't happened... what`s the point of making the team better if the unskilled win....
    Ever heard of "money can't buy you everything"? Same with this game... Buy all the scouts you want, you aren't guaranteed to win every game. You'll get the shock result here and there.
    KoHearts likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

1) **** happens
    2) There is no "better tactics". The best one is the one which works.
    3) Before going around making the no. 349002 ranting post of the day, it wouldn't be bad to actually post your formation/orders and his formation, to give the answerers at least a clue. It's not like you got cheated by game engine cause you say so. Proof.
    4) 6 Q points difference are quite a difference, but are you sure that Q was effectively the difference in the main eleven on the field? I'm facing tomorrow a Q 35 player vs my Q38,5, but his main eleven has the same if not better Q than me. Lots of people can't afford a reserve squad competitive as the main.
    5)Losing 0-4 with 6Q difference is extremely weird. Check again your tactics cause something surely is off. I could par if it was 0-1 or 0-2. That can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    The "small" teams have a scripted hidden bonus when they're facing better opponents.
    5)STOP pretending to know what Nordeus does or doesn't, it hurts not only the game but the newbies too. Unless you got a 100% proof, let just go of writing these kind of affermations like they were 100% true and reported somewhere. If any newbie would come here and read about something like this, they wouldn't even attempt to play nor have fun. Even if the game got hard on you or you had an unlucky season doesn't mean it's all S***t and brickets.
    As matter of facts, 95% of token buyers win their own League/CL, so as much as game engine might or mightn't favour weaker teams, the real value in the long run arises. I played two match today which i should have won 10-0 on chart. I wont 2-0 and 5-1. I'm sure envious when i read about magic results of 10+-0 scores, i get pissed if i play a match on same tactics as a friend which won 8-0 and barely win 2-1, but that's soccer.
    KoHearts and crxtina like this.

Well being lvl 9 that makes me quite an old player so i have some experience. stop pretending like i am a noob, or is it just because i'm a woman?
    I've lost games along the time, it is natural to lose a game at a smaller difference but the score last night was just from fairy tales.
    I have a friend that lost a whole season. So it is not just a game, i'm saying things are getting unfair from experience. i have posted the tactics in my albums

Quote Originally Posted by KoHearts View Post
    You must be special....
    if i wanted sarcasm i would have posted on 9gag

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    5)STOP pretending to know what Nordeus does or doesn't, it hurts not only the game but the newbies too. Unless you got a 100% proof, let just go of writing these kind of affermations like they were 100% true and reported somewhere. If any newbie would come here and read about something like this, they wouldn't even attempt to play nor have fun. Even if the game got hard on you or you had an unlucky season doesn't mean it's all S***t and brickets.
    As matter of facts, 95% of token buyers win their own League/CL, so as much as game engine might or mightn't favour weaker teams, the real value in the long run arises. I played two match today which i should have won 10-0 on chart. I wont 2-0 and 5-1. I'm sure envious when i read about magic results of 10+-0 scores, i get pissed if i play a match on same tactics as a friend which won 8-0 and barely win 2-1, but that's soccer.
    Morgan, this "luck" you are talking about, is just code. I already talk about that with Nordeus support, they never invalidate what i said. The point is, just look at your results against smaller teams : theoretically, in all my games against very small teams/bots, i really have troubles to score on the first half, i only score between 57" and 90". So i think you can't call that "bad luck". Everyone here can told you that proportionally, a match against a weaker team/bots (especially in cup/CL) is less profitable and your team will perform less than usual. Look at the notes of your players against a small team and against a team close to your level, it's just a nonsense.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12