Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: which formation is better?

which formation is better?

which formation is better?-capture.jpgwhich formation is better?-capture2.jpg

and which arrows on every player should i make? defence of attack or nothing

Rookie
    there is no better formation it depends on the rival and many other factors.
    but if i have to choose...
    use the left one 4-5-1V
    normal
    flanks
    half pitch
    normal tackle
    short/mixed pass
    zonal
    red arrows on DL DR DMC
    GL HF

Quote Originally Posted by DogTag View Post
    there is no better formation it depends on the rival and many other factors.
    but if i have to choose...
    use the left one 4-5-1V
    normal
    flanks
    half pitch
    normal tackle
    short/mixed pass
    zonal
    red arrows on DL DR DMC
    GL HF
    is there any reason for the orders settings you chose?
    and should i force counter attacks?
    or play offside trap?
    and what are GL and HF?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by YarinFC View Post
    is there any reason for the orders settings you chose? Cause its the most efficient mentality to this formation(tested for 27 seasons)
    and should i force counter attacks? Only if you go defensive.
    or play offside trap? NO, offside is for whole pitch, very offensive mentality. Not suitable to 451V.
    and what are GL and HF?
    Good Luck, Have Fun.
    Benlee4u likes this.

lol thanks

Good Luck, Have Fun.
    and by flanks you mean down both flanks right?
    and half pitch if own half or whole pitch?

what does the pressing style means?
    Last edited by YarinFC; 04-17-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Rookie
    Flanks is both flanks correct.
    and half pitch is Own Half yes.

P.s.
    About counterattack, you can use counter attack only if u change the mentality to defensive and to long pass, keep the red arrows on DL/R and DMC no matter what.

Flanks is both flanks correct.
    and half pitch is Own Half yes.

P.s.
    About counterattack, you can use counter attack only if u change the mentality to defensive and to long pass, keep the red arrows on DL/R and DMC no matter what.
    what does the pressing style means? what does it make the players do?
    lol i know im asking too much questions but i just want to understand what im doing
    how do i add you im game to friends?
    Last edited by YarinFC; 04-17-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Rookie
    Own half means the defenders will not cross the half line of the pitch its good for all mentalities and if you want some players to go up u add red arrows, in your case you attack flanks so you will give the DL/R red arrows and the DMC will simply counter and rival AMC and will be like a 3rd MC when your team attacks(you will noticed many counter attacks by your team cause of rivals ball lose)

Never add red arrow on ST or Wingers for its useless and have no effect what so ever just tier the players faster, red arrows on AMC are a blessing in disguise

If we look past formation, full pitch will come with offside trap most of the time and allways Zonal marking(ManonMan is to defensive)
    that means your team will pass the half line so red arrows on defenders is a mistake unless your team is rly strong!

Own half means the defenders will not cross the half line of the pitch its good for all mentalities and if you want some players to go up u add red arrows, in your case you attack flanks so you will give the DL/R red arrows and the DMC will simply counter and rival AMC and will be like a 3rd MC when your team attacks(you will noticed many counter attacks by your team cause of rivals ball lose)

Never add red arrow on ST or Wingers for its useless and have no effect what so ever just tier the players faster, red arrows on AMC are a blessing in disguise

If we look past formation, full pitch will come with offside trap most of the time and allways Zonal marking(ManonMan is to defensive)
    that means your team will pass the half line so red arrows on defenders is a mistake unless your team is rly strong!
    let me know if i under stood you right. should i put red arrows on amc or not?
    this is the fixed formation
    which formation is better?-capture4.pngwhich formation is better?-capture3.jpg
    should i change anything more?
    how can i add you ro my friends in game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast