Thread: I need help.

I need help.

Hi , yesterday I lost my cup match. His team was weaker than mine but I lost. His tackic:
    DR---DC---DL
    MR--MC--ML
    AMC-AMC
    ST--ST
    I will try with 4-3-3 is that good idea ?
    I have to attack and try to destroy that guy I lost 1-0 on my field. I don't know what is going on now in this game.. Maybe they change something in game engine. Every menager in my association have similar problems.

Hello,

I would try to counter that approach that your opponent has with a 4-1-2-2-1 which will have the following placement of players :

DR-DC-DC-DL ( but the DCs close to each other and the wide players closer to the center so that the area in the center is as populated as it can be , leaving no space for them to move , but also giving you the advantage on the wide area of the pitch when you start the counter)
    DMC ( pulled right between his 2 AMCs)
    MC-MC ( one of the MCs a little higher on the pitch than the other, with the one staying back taking the role of a Deep Lying Playmaker with defend duty- like in FM , also this guy, a little closer to your DMC ) .

AMR-AML ( mothing to add here, just simple wide players )
    ST

As a tactic I would start with Attack ( and depending on how the game evolves I would change it to Powerful Attack or All out Attack ), mixed passing , high pressing ( so that you put a dent into their attacks ) and also with Counterattacks ON. Also , befor the 2nd leg, I would train my team to have the 8-10% bonus for attack and possession so that when I watch the game to put that Attack bonus into play , and if leading at some point, possession play because the goal will come. If at any moment you lead by 2 goals, I would change the strategy to Normal and hit the Bonus for Possession .
    I hope I was able to help you with that . Cheers and good luck in the second leg .

I forgot to add the fact that you should check if he is an active player, because if he is, he might try to change his strategy and play with Counterattack ON , a case where it might be a little difficult to press hard with the Attack because he might catch you off guard .