Thread: 3-3-2-1-1 Formation. Suggestions. Is it any good?

3-3-2-1-1 Formation. Suggestions. Is it any good?

The formation that i use is difficult to describe. In pure numbers it would be 3-3-2-1-1. This means 3 DC's (with blue arrows so they move back). A DML, DMC and DMR which of the 3 DML and DMR have red arrows (which i think is absolutely essential since they are the only ones covering both sides with no help, so they have to attack and help out at front). 2 MC's usually one with a red arrow and the other one nothing (except if i'm playing with a stronger opponent and need some help i defence so the other MC gets blue arrow. One AMC with red arrow and speciality (hidden striker? I am from Greece and i do not know the exact translation. But it is a talent that only an AMC has) and one ST.

I have mixed emotions about this tactic. It almost looks like a X-Mas tree tactic, but i am talking to all you Top Eleven Guru's out there, is it any good?

Thanks much in advance
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

3-3-2-1-1 Formation. Suggestions. Is it any good?-against-33211.jpgThis one (WM formation) worked for me a season ago against a much better team.
    I played defending mentality, down both flanks, own half, normal tackling, long balls and counter ON. DMC's with blue arrows.

If this formation still works i dont know, didnt face it this season.

If you try this post the result please
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3

sure thing
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

I think it's good. I play with a similar formation, 3-1-4-1-1 this season (coz I couldn't buy solid fullbacks) and it went surprisingly good. I used 3-3-2-1-1 to counter hard both flank attacking opponents and it went very good as well. I think it worked as a 5-4-1 diamond on defence while it had more attacking potential at offence.
    btw, I don't have blue on DCs (I actually play off. trap sometimes) and I used 3 red arrows (ML,MR, AMC).

I find 3-3-2-1-1 rather solid. It turns to 5-1-2-1-1 when defending, and that's good. I also agree that your backs need red arrows.

exeis to top eleven sta ellhnika? :P

i am using the same formation and i have 27 wins and 1 draw in 28 matches, i didnt try arrows on the sides though. thinkng of trying it tomorrow because my opponent is playing 4-1-2N-3

It's ok if you don't have reds on ML,MR but that way it lacks whey too much width in my opinion.

nai. ellhnika. esy oxi? isos epeidh dialeksa ellada kai proponhth ellhna

What tactics do you use on 33211 I'm level 2 and struggling. And decided to go for this because it fits really well with players I have. But am unsure on focus passing and pressing and such.many thanks for any help given.
    Last edited by lidy; 10-12-2013 at 12:54 AM.

orders?