Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: how to counter 4-5-1 V style???

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Just played against 4-5-1v with 3-5-2v against 2nd in the league,should be title decider i need a point from last two games,anyway it worked well https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...06219991_n.jpg
    That result is surprising to me since you left the defensive wings uncovered.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Addicted
    thanks for your help guys.

I didn't take your advice though haha. Thought I'd try and start off my Cup final with my own tactics and change to yours if i was losing.
    I took the lead 2-0 within 14 minutes! (I ended up winning 5-1 after having a 5-0 lead, but after the two first goals the other guy changed his tactics to something else).

I used a 4-3n-2w(AML/AMR)-1 formation. Basically i tried to win by winning the midfield battle by having 3 MC:s there. My AML/AMR exposed his wings. I used attacking strategy with mixed passing down both flanks.

Since it worked so well, I suggest that others who will face 4-5-1 V try out my tactics as well. I think it will work really well with the new game engine changes
    kaukasgr and Philip L. Willis like this.

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=hullabaloo;78684]thanks for your help guys.

I didn't take your advice though haha. Thought I'd try and start off my Cup final with my own tactics and change to yours if i was losing.
    I took the lead 2-0 within 14 minutes! (I ended up winning 5-1 after having a 5-0 lead, but after the two first goals the other guy changed his tactics to something else).

My AML/AMR exposed his wings. I used attacking strategy with mixed passing down both flanks.

-----------------
    how u exposed his wings with ur AMR-L ????.can u spesify what u mean ???
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

4-3n-2w-1 arrows?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    thanks for your help guys.

I used a 4-3n-2w(AML/AMR)-1 formation. Basically i tried to win by winning the midfield battle by having 3 MC:s there. My AML/AMR exposed his wings. I used attacking strategy with mixed passing down both flanks.

Since it worked so well, I suggest that others who will face 4-5-1 V try out my tactics as well. I think it will work really well with the new game engine changes
    Do you remember what arrows you use with this 4-3n-2w-1? any tactics?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12