Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How to beat this very offensive formation (3W-2MC-3(AML-AMC-AMR-2) ?

How to beat this very offensive formation (3W-2MC-3(AML-AMC-AMR-2) ?

This is the second leg of my cup . In first leg, I won 1-0 in my home by using 4-2-2-2 Hexagonal against 3W-3MC-2(AML-AMR)-2. From the statistics, I won possesion 52-48 but I lost both total shot and shots on target. I think that I was in lucky at that time.

But, After seeing his formation, he changed a bit from his first formation . He uses AMC instead of MC. So, now he is using 3W-2N-3W-2 like this:
    DR----DC----DL
    ---------------
    ---MC---MC---
    AMR--AMC--AML
    ----ST---ST---

Now, what you think guys to beat that formation? Should I remain to use 4-2-2-2 hexagonal or with another formation?

My overall rating 65.5 and his 66.4

This's the picture of opponent's formation
    Last edited by Der Panzer; 05-06-2013 at 06:32 AM.

I faced something similar like this before but my opponent's defence was 3 DC. I choose 4-5-1 V style. Play Normal, focus passing down both flank, pressing own-half, mixed passing style, counter attack and red arrow DL, DR, AMR, AML.

In your sittuation, I think you should try 4-1-4 (2 MC, ML, MR)-1 with normal playing, down both flank, mixed style, pressing own-half, counter attack and red arrow 4 player in both flanks

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    I faced something similar like this before but my opponent's defence was 3 DC. I choose 4-5-1 V style. Play Normal, focus passing down both flank, pressing own-half, mixed passing style, counter attack and red arrow DL, DR, AMR, AML.

In your sittuation, I think you should try 4-1-4 (2 MC, ML, MR)-1 with normal playing, down both flank, mixed style, pressing own-half, counter attack and red arrow 4 player in both flanks
    Okay, dude. Thanks in advance. How about the result when you used 4-5-1 V?

I think about using 4-1-4-1 too but I dont have any references to use that. How about focus through the middle as his lack is in middle? Im sorry . It's just my thought

Quote Originally Posted by Der Panzer View Post

I think about using 4-1-4-1 too but I dont have any references to use that. How about focus through the middle as his lack is in middle? Im sorry . It's just my thought
    Why don't you use 2striker for this case? he just hve a defender maybe 3-2-3-2 (3dc, dml/dmr, 3mc, 2st) or 4-4-2
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

About my result, I have clearly win 3-0 until 70th minutes. My opponent has some change in term of player not formation, and also I made some ****ty substitution and formation changes for fun (at that time I was already champion in league). Afterthat, the result was 3-2 .

The idea of playing with 2 strikers is not bad, but I dont know why, 2 strikers never work with me.

Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy View Post
    The idea of playing with 2 strikers is not bad, but I dont know why, 2 strikers never work with me.
    Okay, i just give advice

Congratulation Arsenal!!

Thanks you all guys. .
    I combine both sugardaddy's opinion and fadhul17's opinion.
    First, I reckon to use 4-1-4-1 as sugardaddy's suggestion. But, After I saw fadhul's reply, I was interested to use 2 ST. And change MC to ST. so I use 4-1-3W-2. the result aint bad enough as I won 1-0 away. And we both didnt watch the game :P. Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome
    Here's the result:
    Last edited by Der Panzer; 05-06-2013 at 11:32 AM.

Good job!

Congratulation Arsenal!!

Thanks you all guys. .
    I combine both sugardaddy's opinion and fadhul17's opinion.
    First, I reckon to use 4-1-4-1 as sugardaddy's suggestion. But, After I saw fadhul's reply, I was interested to use 2 ST. And change MC to ST. so I use 4-1-3W-2. the result aint bad enough as I won 1-0 away. And we both didnt watch the game :P. Thanks in advance. You guys are awesome
    Here's the result:

What orders did u use mate , if u remember this will help me a lot for tonight's match.
    Shoaib Parkar likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast